MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 3.13 average. Display Modes
Old 10-07-2002, 12:03 AM   #1
Unit 5302
Registered Member

Default It's Over

Dan, please delete the Unit 5302 account.

I don't have the time or desire to be tempted to post on this site again. The people here are not worth it. Sorry your site had to go to ****, but I can't stand the losers, and attitude here. Domestic rice, all the way.

Thanks!

Kell
Old 10-07-2002, 12:09 AM   #2
Rev
Registered Member

Default Sorry to hear that?

So here's another abdicator. Sorry to hear it from someone I always liked, but so be it. I'm a little sad from all the people leaving, but there will be others that come in, sniff, sniff.

Please let me know how Audrianna healed or did not. E-mailn me, PM me or what ever. Please let me know some how.

Rev

Rev

O.B.C. #2

'66 coupe

Last edited by Rev; 10-07-2002 at 12:32 AM..
Old 10-07-2002, 12:33 AM   #3
6T9PONY
All about the Windsor.

I've been here for about 2 1/2 years now....There are a ton of new faces, and there are still some of the long time members around too. I really haven't noticed a change in peoples' attitudes or noticed the amount of "losers" increasing here, either. There have been a few idiots, but they've always come and gone.

And second of all, I don't understand why you have to make such a big deal out of not liking people here and that this site has "gone to ****" and people here "aren't worth it." If you don't like the people here, then don't come to the site. Why is it necessary for Dan to delete your account? Would it have been that hard to just not come back to the site if you hate it so much?

If you wanted your account deleted just so you could say you're NOT a member, couldn't you have just PM'd Dan?

The past few months, or however long it's been since you went on your little hiatus, the only thing I've seen you post is when you jump on someone's *** and call them an idiot or something similar. Maybe not directly, but you get around to it. Maybe I just don't catch enough of your posts, maybe you're more helpful (and a little less of a dick) in areas I don't read as much. But either way, it's not gonna bother me any if you leave.

The only negative attitude I've noticed is yours.

All us losers will leave you alone now. Or I guess, you'll leave us alone since it's your account getting deleted.
Old 10-07-2002, 01:13 AM   #4
polara7777
Registered Member

Domestic rice? I'm hurt. I'm really sorry you feel that way and in no way want to see you go. You have always been a responsible and much appreciated voice on this forum. I know that I speak for the majoirty in saying that you are always welcome here. I personally would love to keep communication open with you. I you would still like to talk please add me to any messenger you use. My screen name for AIM and AOL is: Polara7777 , for MSN it is Slowmopar@hotmail.com , and for Yahoo is it also Polara7777 . Please do keep in touch becuase you have always been one of my favorites here and I don't think it will be the same without you. Once again I am very sorry to see you go. Best regards, Ian
-67 Dodge Polara (383 punched 30, Heavy head work, Mopar Performance single plane intake, Holley 750, electric fuel pump, Holley regulator, .484 duration cam, FRIED bottom end!) DOH!!! Fried the #1 rod bearing. Stroker kit coming!
-01 Kawasaki Ninja 250 (Clear lenses, shaved fender, rear signals in the rear housing, baffles removed, Deals Gap dragon on the tail.)
Old 10-07-2002, 01:16 AM   #5
polara7777
Registered Member

I just bothered reading what everyone else had to say here and for the most part I think you, unit, have just said what everyone else was already thinking. I won't go as far as to say i agree with you on everything but that is life and I know everyone has their own opinion. Some such as yourself just have the balls to voice them and I respect that in a big way. Best of luck to you in all of life man.
-67 Dodge Polara (383 punched 30, Heavy head work, Mopar Performance single plane intake, Holley 750, electric fuel pump, Holley regulator, .484 duration cam, FRIED bottom end!) DOH!!! Fried the #1 rod bearing. Stroker kit coming!
-01 Kawasaki Ninja 250 (Clear lenses, shaved fender, rear signals in the rear housing, baffles removed, Deals Gap dragon on the tail.)
Old 10-07-2002, 01:29 AM   #6
429mustang
Registered Member

"domestic rice all the way", gee, thats not very GAY. Funny you had "the time and desire" to start this post and talk s**t to everyone, who's the rice as*shole?
Old 10-07-2002, 01:35 AM   #7
mustangII460
Factoy Five Roadster

I have to agree with 6T9PONY on his points.

It seems Unit, that you have not been connecting with people in threads lately. Always going against everyone is not very productive. Saying this does not mean you do not have any vaild points. Only that you end up engaging in personal attacks, from a reply on a thread.

My opinion of you Unit is my opinion. Our last head to head was counter productive, so [I] stopped, but you could not.

Quiting is never the answer, never. People are of all shapes, sizes and mental capacities. I and others do not fault anyone for operating at the best they can. Some of us are idiots and "Losers" but if thats the best [I] can be, why put me down?

You leaving only narrows the diversity of this site. I do not wish to lock horns with you, but some always will, when called out. Can you blame them? You just did it.

I come here to be a part of something. Its like being part of team or extended family. Heck, its a mental release for me.

Sorry you do not feel like you fit in. Id still pick ya up if you fell~

Frank
Old 10-07-2002, 01:38 AM   #8
joe4speed
He said Member...heh, heh

Arrow

ugh... again??

Dude, give me a break. For a while there you were blaming the long-time members for "ruining" the site too. Apparently I was part of that crowd, along with a few others who have done nothing but contributed to this site for years. I used to even stick up for ya on other boards. Oh well...

You should have just PM'ed Dan.

I really hate to flame, and I apologize, you all know this is not my nature to EVER flame, but this time I just can't help it.

Party on, and good luck to you. Hopefully you can find another outlet to share your knowledge to some fresh faces.
Old 10-07-2002, 02:10 AM   #9
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Question ??????????

WTF????????? I guess I missed something here...I know I have not been on the boards much this week.......but......???????????
Do what you feel you need to do Kell... I know the feeling of getting irritations out of our lives... theres no sense in you coming back and reading **** that pisses you off, cuz you know you'll react....so, yes, your prolly right to just move on if you feel you need to..
There will ALWAYS be disagrements I'm sure...but if your not comfortable anymore and dont feel at home, then for your own peace of mind maybe its the best thing..
Time goes by and people change....and we realize whats really important and needed in our lives...
If you leave I hope you will find what you really want out of life and that it will be good to you! I wish you the best and hope to stay in touch. You've been a VERY good friend to me over the past year....and you always will.
Take Care and stay in touch....
Christine

RICE HATERS CLUB MEMBER #38!!

O.B.C #5..thank you!! I feel so priveledged!!

BONE STOCK~ Hell, its a ROUSH!
Old 10-07-2002, 04:30 AM   #10
mustangman65_79
My poor 79 RIP

U know, before this I never had any beef with u. U always seemed nice and helpful to others, but this post just ruined me whole outlook on u. Nothings worse then posting something about how everyone here is an *******. PPl here an't worth it, well, I'm now glad your leaving. U can take your ******* domestic rice and shove it man!

GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!!!
'94 Lightning
'96 Trans am
Old 10-07-2002, 07:04 AM   #11
95mustanggt
Registered Member

It would be kinda nice if people didn't post when they "had enough" and are going, especially if there going to insult everyone before they go out the door.

Don't let the door hit you in the a** on the way out.

20016 F150 Lariat Super Crew
Old 10-07-2002, 07:21 AM   #12
Eric4Nitrous
Registered Member

I have to agree with Ben on everything he said. It doesn't bother me any if you leave.
Old 10-07-2002, 08:19 AM   #13
1969Mach1
HEY I CAN SET A NAME NOW!

Man this is life.... people you don't like will be everywhere you go... we are taught when we are born to learn how to deal with these people and everything....

I'd hate to see what happen if you came accross someone that doesn't believe something you believe in real life. Do you go kill yourself?

C-ya Later,
This is still by far the best website on the internet, and contains one of the greatest groups of people out there.
I love you guys!

§am.

1979 Mustang Indianapolis 500 Pace Car **For Sale - Email me for Info**
302-2V, 3-Speed Auto
One of 2,106 made
One of 405 sent to Canada.
Yes those are caution lights, and No you can't pass me when there on.

Ricer Hater's Club - Member #4
Old 10-07-2002, 09:20 AM   #14
Dark_5.0
Registered Member

Bye Bye.....
Old 10-07-2002, 09:54 AM   #15
302 LX Eric
or '331 LX Eric'

You've got to be kidding me. The almighty and powerful Unit 5302 is leaving the boards...

Kell, Kell, Kell, come on. Come to your senses. You've been complaining about people bashing the guy that went off roading with his Mustang, and about people jumping the guy that put the puke yellow swivle chairs in his low-rider, putting down the old timers here, etc, so what? Lighten up. It's like no one can even post their opinions anymore. Isn't that what a message board is for (especially BOL)? You've got your panties in a bunch over things that really mean nothing to you or me. We're are all here just BS-ing about stuff people do. I think that you and others (belle) take things way too seriously. I mean, come on. I'm a father, a husband, a partner in a CPA firm...I've got so many more things that are much more important than this board - just as I'm sure you do. I guess what I'm saying is that you shouldn't take this board so seriously. It's just a website - it's not life or death.

Back to the off-roading Mustang...I personally commented that the guy was a toolbox and needed a Jeep not a Mustang. Then someone jumps up and is like "quit bashing him, it's his Mustang, let him do what he wants with it!" Well of course it's his Mustang and of course he can do what ever he wants with it. We were just having some fun with the pic. If we're going to have this "it's his car and he can do what he wants with it", then why do we even post anymore? Why was the RHC club started?

Kell, you've brought some great technical advice to these boards, lively discussions, interesting view points, etc. We don't always agree, but so what? The world isn't perfect.

As for the 'losers' and not worth the time anymore...people come and go. I've seen it for over 3 years now. We always get the idiot passer-by that lingers for a month and then never comes back. Who cares? It's the way it is on a website message board.

You and belle and whoever else feels that the board has gone down hill can leave. I'm sick of these public "I hate this board, you're all a bunch of losers, delete my account" crap. It really shows how much growing up you still have to do. Here's an idea, relax a little. Sometimes I think you're so uptight that you couldn't pull a pin out of your ***** with a tractor. I've seen some really stupid posts on this board...half the time I'll just ignore it because it's not worth it. But leaving the site and deleting your account because of it?

Last thing, and I really mean this in the best way possible: Relax a little and enjoy life because one day you may look back and wish that you did. Good luck to you and take care of yourself.

E

331 cu. in. / Tremec 3550 / BFG Drag Radials

12.22 @ 114.31 mph - w/1.89 60'
Old 10-07-2002, 12:55 PM   #16
blue00gt
Mustang Addict

Unit - It's sad to see you go, but I'm not sure what you are complaining about. Sure, there are some idiots that come on, but myself I just don't bother to waste time reading or responding to their posts. To leave because of those people just detracts more from the site. It's like saying you are going to commit suicide because there are a lot of idiots in the world. There are plenty of quality people on here that have a genuine interest in learning about their 'Stangs or in helping others with their knowledge, so I say just focus on the good ones and ignore the idiots.
Old 10-07-2002, 02:26 PM   #17
silver_pilate
DURKA DURKA!!

Uh...OK.

I guess I just have to say that I hate to see you go. I always hate to see the long-time members leave, and in my 5+ years, I've seen a lot of that. Sure, I've had my disagreements with you, although they have been few and far between for the most part, because I rarely let it bother me enough that I felt the need to reply. While we're all being honest, I will have to say that I never have liked how you always seem to jump on people and start name-calling when they have a different opinion than yours, and I'm sure that you have some stuff you never liked about me. Oh well.

I'll say it now, you've really pissed me off in the past. But guess what. I'm still here. Sure, I was mad for a couple of minutes, but then I think to myself, "What do I really care if KELL pisses me off?" That's not the end of my world.

Guess what, man. People will always have different opinions than you. And some of those people will be able to argue their points better than you ever will be able to. So what? As long as you know what you believe, does it really matter? You've gotta get past that, man.

Anyway, who knows if you're even reading this post since you seem to think you don't ever want to come back. My guess is that you are reading it. If so, I'll just have to say, "Later."

--nathan
'91 GT, Coast 347, 9.5:1 compression, full intake, Wolverine 1087 cam, exhaust, Keith Craft ported Windsor Jr. Irons (235 cfm intake, 195 cfm exhaust), AOD, PI 3500 converter, Lentech valve body, 3.73's (4.10's in the works), and Yokohama ES100's out back.

Daily Car: '04 Infiniti G35 Sedan 6MT
Old 10-07-2002, 03:58 PM   #18
andy669
Registered Member

Unit, I'm not sad to see you go. If your post in this thread really states how you feel, then go elsewhere. Like Eric said, go have some fun. I am going to miss your insight on certain issuses, your name calling and your overall 'Mr. Knowitall' attitude, I will not.

I do inderstand the purpose of this thread, Its to say goodbye. But like most of your other posts you are doing it in a way that says F you.

Go have some fun. Do some racing, meet a girl, get laid.... Do whatever it takes to lighten the F up!

Andy

91 LX NMRA Pure Street 5120
Old 10-07-2002, 04:58 PM   #19
Eric4Nitrous
Registered Member

Kell get laid?? lmao. That's about as impossible as Oprah losing weight. Looks like nobody on this board is regretting him leaving?
Old 10-07-2002, 05:10 PM   #20
jj_jonathon
Trisket

Quote:
Originally posted by Eric4Nitrous
Kell get laid?? lmao. That's about as impossible as Oprah losing weight. Looks like nobody on this board is regretting him leaving?
did you know that sperm back-ups are the #1 cause of aszholes? when people get laid, it makes the world a happier place...

i dont know you Unit too well, thought some of your points were always quite valid, but i've noticed that you are notorious for blowing things out of proportion...so I hope you move on to a less-stressful environment, for your sake...

My 02GT vert
Media Center Pics
BBK Underdrive Pulleys | K&N FIPK (Gen II) | Bullet Grille | Mach 1 Chin Spoiler | UPR Interior Parts | XM Radio | Audiobahn Subs

Ricer Hater's Club Member #1/2 (30) http://www.ricehatersclub.com/
Closed Thread