View Single Post
Old 12-22-2002, 04:58 PM   #13
silver_pilate
DURKA DURKA!!

Yeah...can't wait for the second Matrix to come out. However, I don't think it can be as good as the first one.

I saw Two Towers on Wednesday night on the third showing. I stood in line with friends for about 45 minutes before they opened the theater. They had some Middle-Ages recreation group doing some queer fighting with big styrofoam "weapons". That was good for a few laughs. Seems like it would actually be fun except for the whole middle-ages costumes they were wearing...scarry.

Anyway, the theatre was packed, but it wasn't bad.

I thought the second Lord of the Rings rocked as well. However, I think I would have liked it better had I not read the book a couple of times. As it was, I seemed to always be comparing the two. It's hard to take such a complete, detailed, and complex story and break it into three seperate movies that have to stand alone. I definately look forward to the day when all three are out and can be seen together.

--nathan
'91 GT, Coast 347, 9.5:1 compression, full intake, Wolverine 1087 cam, exhaust, Keith Craft ported Windsor Jr. Irons (235 cfm intake, 195 cfm exhaust), AOD, PI 3500 converter, Lentech valve body, 3.73's (4.10's in the works), and Yokohama ES100's out back.

Daily Car: '04 Infiniti G35 Sedan 6MT
silver_pilate is offline   Reply With Quote