Thread: Vent!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2005, 11:25 PM   #10
grey88gt
Registered Member

Default Re: Vent!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nastyn8
A buddy of mine worked in both a ford and chevrolet dealership as a technician, he says numbers of cars were about the same at both places. My electric diagnostics instructor worked in a ford dealership for 20+ years and drives chevys. doesnt make much sense 2 me. what parts store do you work at grey88gt?
I work at Skiatook Auto Parts. We are an independent parts store, in the big little town of Skiatook Oklahoma. Thats funny Hoodstrype about the Exploders. They are very popular here but we dont sell that many parts for them. I looked back today on sales history and Chevy wins , especially there trucks. No matter they are all gona break sometime or another. I worked for a local farmer when I was in high school. He had a 82 Generic Motors 1-ton 6.2 Diesel. I HATED that truck, left me walking more times than can remember. It runt me on Chebys. ( I know it was a POS from day one) but there was always something wrong with it. Anyway Iam not here to bash or talk about Chebys, so Ill shut up now or I wont be able to stop LOL
grey88gt is offline   Reply With Quote