View Single Post
Old 04-16-2002, 01:12 PM   #1
StangFlyer
Founder

Angry Lightning Bashers Strike Again!!!!

Some of you may remember the Lightning bashing incident that I had about a year or so ago where I drove my Lightning to work just weeks after purchasing it, and a women purposely swung her car door into my passenger side door to bash my Lightning for no reason other than jealousy (I was in the truck with the tinted windows up, which she didn't realize, and watched her do it!).

Therefore, you won't f'ing believe this! I drove my Lightning to work today. I parked in the garage inside our building, which has valet parking. I get my car myself when I leave, but have it parked when I get here in the morning. Well, the valet who parked my Lightning this morning hit a damn concrete poll with the front right ground effect and put a huge scrape all the way down it!!!!! (starting just after the fog light hole)

I just happen to take one of the guys up to show him the truck after lunch and discovered it. I went straight to the garage office only to discover that the valet told the garage manager (who was not there) about it, yet they didn't call me. Also, he is not there (off to some meeting) and I had to leave a message for him to contact me when he gets back. What a bunch of crap! You can't drive anything nice anywhere without some person smashing or wrecking it.

I'm just sick of this!
Media Center Gallery - View my member photos
StangFlyer is offline   Reply With Quote