View Single Post
Old 06-02-2001, 02:07 AM   #1
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

Cool Embarrasing Moment from a while back. Thought I had won a Million Smackers!

I just thought back to a pretty embarrasing moment I had once, thought I'd share it with you all incase you need a smile or laugh today. This happened about 5 years back, maybe even longer ago, cant quite remember when, but it was when Taco Bell had that Batman game going on.

I was horribly mislead by Taco Bells commercials about the contest. They showed someone peeling off a sticker off the side of there cup and it showed Bruce Wayne. It said if you see Bruce Waynes Picture your an instant winner, then it flashed the figure of a Million dollars on the screen.

Well oneday when I was up in PA visiting my dad and friends, we went to Taco Bell. I ordered a large drink and some soft tacos. While standing in line waiting for my food, they gave me my cup to fill up. I peelled the sticker off and saw Bruce Waynes picture and thought I won A million smackers.

Oh my god, I screamed like a little girl, and about passed out. My friends asked what was wrong. I told them I had JUST WON A MILLION DOLLARS. I yelled and screamed and tried to do cart wheels.

Everyone else got real excited and started clapping there hands and yelling also. I jumped up and down and yelled "Holy Sh$t I'm rich, I'm a millionare" several thousand times. Everyone got real excited, even the employees started shouting and stuff.

THEN, one of the girls behind the counter (who was really cute) asked if she could see the game piece. I caught my breath for a minute, my mind rushing with thoughts of 65 Shelby GT 350's, K Code 65 coupes, 1969 boss 302's and 429s, nice house for my family. New car for my grandparents, and about a family who had just lost everything in a Christmas eve Fire (this was around christmass time).

After a few more moments of cheering and jumping up and down and a few more cartwheels, I showed the Cashier my piece. Her face got real pinched for a second and then got real pale, then she tried to control a laugh.

She looked up at me, and said "sir......SIR...Ummmmm.....Calm down......You won ahhhhh.....Free cinamin Twist."

Still all hyped up. I didnt quite catch what she had said. SHe repeated herself and it hit me. I didnt believe her, so I took my game piece back and read the bottom. there in very small type it read "Instant winner. One free order of Cinamin Twists."

My friends read it over my shoulder and dropped to the floor laughing there A$$es off. Then everyone else started laughing so hard they were crying. The employess even dropped to the floor laughing.

She asked if I wanted my Twists while laughing so hard she could barely breath. OF course I said 'Hell NO."

My friends still laugh about that one, I dont look at those stupid game pieces anymore when one of the fast food joints has those games.
Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote