View Single Post
Old 10-18-2001, 03:40 PM   #10
1969Mach1
HEY I CAN SET A NAME NOW!

I just turned 17 and I bought a 69 Mustang Mach 1 with my dad. But there is ways to race and go fast. There is a responsiable way and a stupid way. My dad put half the money for the car for me. But to my point he knows I'm responsible. I like to go fast but I don't do it in subdivisions where there is little kids playing or people crossing. I do it on open road and if anything late at night so I know that I am playing safe. And I know when is enough, although I havn't got my mustang out yet and I know I'll be driving it fairly quick but alot of teens get bad rap for racing but look who's doing it, the dumb ones who do this stupid sh*t. One other thing if I race it's with no one else in the car, if I'm going to crash my car I don't want anyone in the car getting hurt or dieing with me. I say if your going to race do it before you have a family though, if you truely care about your kids and wife you won't leave them like that, doesn't mean you still can't fo fast. =) Well thats just my 2 cents on what I think of racing.

------------------
1969 Mach 1, 351 Cleveland, 4 Speed. going threw a mild restoration.
Moving At The Speed Of Sound.
1969Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote