MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 03-01-2001, 05:03 PM   #1
1BadMoFo5.0

Smile Thank God!!!

Thank god I finally found a Mustang forum that is good. It is pretty similar to mx6.com which I am member of, but anyway. So thanks to who ever created this board.

------------------
90' 5.0 GT Convertible Mustang. Too much to list here so if you want to know ask me.
Old 03-01-2001, 05:52 PM   #2
95mustanggt
Registered Member

Welcome aboard!

This site rocks. There is tons of information and good mustangers here. I'm sure you're going to be one of them. I might as well be the first to ask, fill us in on your mods, I'd like to know what you've got.

There more than just mustangs here. Everyone is pretty open to all fast cars. Although any kind of mustang bashing and bogus ricer stories are not normally tolerated. Although some import owners are given some respect on this board.

------------------
White 1995 Mustang GT
Dynomax Cat-Back, Offroad H-pipe, performacne chip, K&N Filters w/o Air Silencer
My 1995 Mustang GT
95mustanggt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2001, 09:07 PM   #3
1BadMoFo5.0

Smile

You wanted to know about mods. Here you go. 1990 Mustang 5.0 GT Convertible with an Alpine cd player, Alpine 10" DDV Drive Sub, and two 6.5" componet sets with tweeters. An Alpine V12 amp (500 by 1) for the sub and an Alpine V12 amp (50 by 4) for the rest. Also includes Intrax springs, Koni abdjustable shocks, disc brake converstion kit with cross drilled rotors, 17 inch Momo GT2's, Piia 110/85 watt headlights, and Piia 80 watt foglights, Stalker front end, GT Touring spoiler, own custom interior work (red accents), B&M Hammer shifter and shift kit, custom MMRUSA speedo and tach gauges, a-pillar dual gauge pod with vacumm and air to fuel ratio, Momo Tornado steering wheel with Momo pedal set, Ford Racing control arms, BBK shorty headers, 3 inch straight pipe into Flowmasters series 40 mufflers, MSD ingintion with 10 mm MSD sparkplug wires, and Bosch platinum plugs, stroke and bored to 347 cubic inches, Vortech's line volume fuel line and Vortech super fuel management unit, Ford Racing 19lb/hr flow rate infectors, BBK 75mm throtle body, BBK high volume in tank fuel pump (155 lph), Summit racing oil pan, Ford Racing E303 cam, BBK cold air induction with K&N filter, A Ford Racing Cobra EFI intake, Ford Racing roller rocker 1.6, GT-40 heads with titanium pushrods, Ford Racing forged alunium pistons, with connecting rods and rings, Ford Racing crank, BBK pulleys, Ford Racing anti sway bars, Alumium drive shaft, K&N valve cover breather, Ford strut tower brace, A custom Ford 9 inch rear end with 3.55 gears, Custom hose kit. New for 2001 supercharger and a custom side exhaust. I am also looking to modify a Acura Integra front end for my Mustang. I also have a 69 Mach1 fastback all orginal except paint with 50,000 orgianl miles.

------------------
90' 5.0 GT Convertible Mustang. Too much to list here so if you want to know ask me.
Old 03-01-2001, 09:29 PM   #4
86LX5liter
Registered Member

Welcome aboard. But I have to ask. How long have you had your stang? the way you list your mods sounds like you are formerly of the import persuasion. Before the performance stuff came the stereo, and body work. And you have a who's who list of parts on that baby, what does she run?

------------------
12.54 @ 110.90
1.62 60'
best with old car, will let you know once i finish the transfer to the new to me car

click here to see my car!

86LX5liter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2001, 10:26 PM   #5
Hethj7
Mizzou Tigers

Welcome aboard!

I will agree though, around here you might want to start your mods off by mentioning that 347 first. Granted the stereo is nice and I have one too, but the power is better!

I would be interested in track times too.
Hethj7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2001, 10:37 PM   #6
rbatson

Heeh, I was surprised when I read all that stuff and then got to the 347. I found myself scanning down to see what heads and cam . Noway should headlights be listed before a 347 stroker, just my humble opinion

Oh yeah, Welcome aboard!
Old 03-01-2001, 11:38 PM   #7
1BadMoFo5.0

I have a had a Mustang since I was 16. I have had this one for three years. Every penny is squeezed into it. Money is not an option when it comes to her. I have a great job anyway. All my friends have imports and I also almost got one. So I guess their performance mods rubbed off on me. I did all the work myself. Got a hook up at the Ford dealership so... Also I wanted to be able to drive it on about an everyday bases and have whatever I needed. I have not took it too the track because the closest one is 2 hours away and it had not opened when I completely finished early this winter. It will open in about a month. I plan on having it dynoed in about a month or so. I figured go with the best for the best.

------------------

[This message has been edited by 1BadMoFo5.0 (edited 03-01-2001).]