Thread: Mach 1?
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2006, 09:53 PM   #1
musrcng
Registered Member

Default Mach 1?

Before I start can I ask your age? you seem like an older rigid man or a young opinionated fool. I have been enjoying this website when I can on and off for the last six years and I have seen the way you tend to think. I am 35 and have been raised in a Ford hosuehold. You didn't mod your car unless it mean't more speed. I have had my run in's with the civic's with a fart can and four hundred pound's of body kit added and I always laughed at them. I never attacked anyone for the car they drove though and it makes me wonder why I have given as much of my life to serve my country so I can protect the freedoms ignorant people like you seem to fluant everyday. You had no reason to go after CupCake like that and if you don't like what she doe's with her car than don't read her posts. When I chose to spend 18 months in Kuwait and Iraq I did it for the people like CupCake who are expressing their individuality not for some guy who has nothing better to do with his life then down others. And you want to talk about ricers look at you a 2006 nissan titan, please I have a 95 Ford F-150 basic two wheel drive 5.0 I pulled 9,000 pound tow weight 1200 miles from Chicago to Savanah GA and went the back roads through the mountains in GA and not a problem. Lets see your nissan do a comparable trip NOT!! I mean you and no-one any disrepect, I just think you go to far sometimes and you need a little perspective.
musrcng is offline   Reply With Quote