View Single Post
Old 01-05-2003, 03:50 AM   #12
Capri306

Quote:
If this would make Bush unpopular, and it will, why did I hear on the news that Bush will reinstate the draft if we go to war with Iraq and North Korea? How does everyone feel about this?
I say if you're not willing to fight for your freedom when called upon, you have no business living in the United States of America.

War with Iraq, more than likely, won't be as messy as one with NK. Have you read some of the clippings from communist (the only type ALLOWED) newspapers there??? OMG, these fuukers are INSANE! I thought I was reading something Adolf Hitler wrote about how he was going to conquer the Earth! Things about their, "Invincible Leader," and, "the People's Army will win and smash the United States," and, "the Evil Dragon from Satan's *** that the United States is".....okay, I embellished that last one, but you get the point.

They really are BENT on DESTROYING us, and I'm not even certain that the NK's are not as suicidal as the Iraqis, simply because the NK's situation is desperate, as stated above.

Which do you fear more?
-- Hardcore Communists who are starving and dying, and have nuclear weapons that they will use against you to get what they want, or
-- Extremist muslim iraqis who think they go to heaven if they blow themselves up, and who also may possess nuclear arms?

Tough call...and I don't think I'm going to make a decision about the two until it's already underway.

Hey, anyone that remembers WWII history knows that Germany, Japan, and Italy all teamed up to try and kick our ***. They were the Axis Powers. Axis powers --> Axis of Evil??? Any light bulbs coming on? Who's to say the crazy bastards won't team up here? I could see NK, Iraq, and possibly Pakistan and Palestinians acting as a single force just as the Axis powers did in WWII.

I pray we take them all out before we suffer any more attacks against Americans AND Christians, home or abroad. I wanna kill that MOFO that shot 3 ppl in Pakistan for "preaching Christianity."

1979 Mercury Capri
1987 5.0L Mustang LX Notchback
1993 5.8L Eddie Bauer Bronco
Capri306 is offline   Reply With Quote