View Single Post
Old 01-06-2003, 11:19 AM   #15
Mr 5 0
Conservative Individualist

Lightbulb Dictators vs America

Originally posted by Capri306

Quote:
I pray we take them all out before we suffer any more attacks against Americans AND Christians, home or abroad. I wanna kill that MOFO that shot 3 ppl in Pakistan for "preaching Christianity."
Yes, it's bad out there and it has little to do with the people of the United States but a lot to do with insane dictators with unlimited (local) power, unaccountable to anyone, who are letting their people starve, as Kim Jong does in North Korea, while waving nuclear weapons around and making absurd threats. Saddam Hussein is almost as bad, distracting his own massive failures and oppression of his people under the guise of 'fighting' the U.S. aggressors, blah, blah, blah. Unfortunately, the people of Iraq and North Korea get only the wildly distorted 'news' the government wants them to know, which is all anti-U.S. and full of brave and silly statements about 'destroying' America. Please.

One nuke into South Korea or worse yet, Japan and North Korea is toast, literally. Japan has the capability to destroy North Korea (thanks to the U.S.) and will do so if threatened. No love lost there. Same with South Korea. I believe North Korea is simply using our distraction with the upcoming invasion of Iraq to pull their stunts and get some non-aggression agreements and more aid but it won't fly. President Bush is not going to be blackmailed into helping North Korea and any sign of them attempting to use nuclear weapons on their neighbors will be met with a counter-attack from the neighboring country and the U.S. or at least, with our full assistance.

These cheesy little dictatorships that somehow believe they can do as they wish to U.S. citizens will have to be brought down, one way or the other, and they will. Invading Iraq and deposing Saddam will go a long way in showing that the U.S. is no longer a paper tiger with a frat-boy poll-watcher in charge. It's a complicated and messy business and it does take time but President Bush is a patient man and far smarter than his detractors will ever admit, both politically and in his grasp of foreign affairs and how to deal with terrorists and rogue nations bent on confronting the United States. While 'nuking them' is probably not in the cards, it could happen and in any case, nuts like Kim Jong in North Korea will be dealt with, effectively, one way or another.

Oh, and we won't need a draft to do it.