View Single Post
Old 01-06-2003, 02:12 PM   #16
Capri306

Thanks for the reply, Jim. I swear, my IQ is raised another point or so each time I read one of your posts. I must be floating around 54 now.

I think you clarified what I meant to say, regarding taking down these people in power poking and prodding us, instead of just "nuking 'em all." When I said, "take them all out," yes that's what I meant. We'd be the true "Satanists" they make us out to be if we launched an attack like that upon the world.

Do these coutries and leaders not realize we could destroy all life on Earth within minutes? Don't they realize the awesome power we hold? Do they know that we only want good in the world? Sorry, I just hate the stupidity of these crazy mofo's that want to destroy us. Must be the "jealous girlfriend" syndrome. We have freedom they only dream of.

It is going to take a man with gigantic balls AND patience, as you said, to take out the America-hating warmongers in the world like saddam and osama (noncapitalized on purpose). I hope too that taking out one will unmake the rest, or at least make them back down.

On a side note, I have thought out some more scenarios:

1. We take down saddam. Islamic fundamentalist (aka WACKO) nations get miffed. al qaida gets miffed. They decide to strike back. Not sure how, but remember they are a vengeful people. Just look at the palestinians blowing themselves up.

2. (This is the one I'm hoping for) We take down saddam. North Korea sees us distracted and does something dumb. One of our allies "covers our back," and 2 of 3 nations in the axis of evil are eliminated. One to go.

3. (My favorite b/c it involves revolution) Iraq lauches an attack on Israel, our cue to accomplish 2 goals: 1. Defend Israel, and 2. Annihilate saddam. Iran/other wackos get miffed. They try to attack us. We launch an assault on the region. We win, end of story. Freedom is given to millions whom have never known its true meaning until now. NK decides it's too impoverished to even TRY anything rash, so it's back to the "disarmament for food" binge. Or better yet, the people of NK decide to stop being sheep and take down the government in a short revolution, like the one that took down Slobodan Milosavik(sp?). Our allies step in and introduce democracy to them, giving freedom to millions more people.

Personally, I'm not so intent on destroying the people behind the ideas rather than the ideas themselves, like getting people in NK to abandon communism, and the people of Iraq/Iran/Pakistan/Palestine to abandon their insane leaders and radial beliefs. However, in this world it is only done by force which involves killing. Having said that, it's going to be a bloodbath before it's all over.

Okay, that's only an abbreviated list. Thanks again for the feedback, Jim. You ROCK!

Back to the ORIGINAL QUESTION! Yeah, that Charlie Rangel is psychotic as most liberals are. I saw him in an interview on the Today Show(?), and I am NOT impressed. This ain't Switzerland, buddy. Our military swings a bigger stick than anyone else, so until such time that it is absolutely NEEDED to keep our military on top, fugedaboudit.

1979 Mercury Capri
1987 5.0L Mustang LX Notchback
1993 5.8L Eddie Bauer Bronco
Capri306 is offline   Reply With Quote