MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums

MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums (http://forums.mustangworks.com/index.php)
-   Blue Oval Lounge (http://forums.mustangworks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Many Moons Ago. (http://forums.mustangworks.com/showthread.php?t=47515)

Mercury 12-10-2005 05:42 PM

Many Moons Ago.

Hello Yall.

Its Been Many Moons since I last posted on this forum, well, any forum for that matter. How has life been treatin everyone?

I've had my ups and downs, but now, I'm definetly on the up. Though, work is kicking my butt.

Saw a few familar names still around. Thats always good to see.

Life has kinda slowed down for me, so not to many crazy stories, but none the less, life has been intersting.

Well, gotta run. There's a Christmas party I gotta show up at. Lets see if I can be life of the party once more. :p

Rev 12-12-2005 08:22 PM

Re: Many Moons Ago.

Hey Merc, I seem to remember some rather funny stories. Haven't pee'ed on your shoe lately have you?

Rev

84LX89GT 12-12-2005 09:25 PM

Hey merc,
good to hear from you again! It sounds like things are going pretty good for you now.

Mercury 12-13-2005 11:36 PM

Cant Complain. Life is going good. Work...Blah. I'm at Work now waiting for a program to update so I can do my Paperwork part of my job. Argh..

Been Busy with my new girlfriend...well we've been dating almost a year now. She now lives with me and everything there is as good as can be. She makes me the happiest I've ever been.

Helped my mom buy her dream house in a town called Rowland. Giant, Gorgeous Old Brick House built in 1920. We've been painting, patching nail holes, and redoing wood floors on the 5200 square foot house. Wow...You would not believe how much paint it takes to do Half of one floor on a house that size. Luckily its only cosmetic work that needs done.

Havent had much time or money for my cars, so there pretty much the same except got a Roll Cage in my 2000 GT.

Well, gotta run yall.

bigwhitecobra 12-15-2005 04:07 PM

Well I'll be damned...

Haven't seen you in a while. Good to see you still know your way around on here.

Welcome back.

Mr 5 0 12-15-2005 06:32 PM

Good to see you drop by, Mercury. :)

Also good to learn that life is going O.K. for you as there were a few dark days in your past, as I recall. Mostly 'girl problems'. That seems to be over and so, we wish you well.

Come back often. You were missed.

Crazy Horse GT 12-17-2005 12:35 AM

hey merc glad thing's are well , i have'nt been online in awhile myself, cya. :D

RBatson 01-11-2006 04:47 PM

Good to see alot of the same old names haunting the place.:) Personally, I hoping to have everything paid off in the next few month, I hope. Sure will be nice to be debt free. Still got the same job with the same company, 18 years sure is a long time. Life, well.. life is life, find enjoyment were you can. I find my happiest moments are on the back of my Harley and trying to keep the 'Shiney side up'. If you've never ridden a Harley, go rent one. Words can not do the Harley experience justice, you will have to ride one for yourself to understand.

PS I made the pilgrimage to Sturgis this year. 2k miles each way and ummm, yeah, I rode mine.:D