MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-03-2009, 09:40 PM   #1
GM4LIFE
89' silverado, stang killer...

Default to many stangs

I know I'll get flamed here, I know you like your cars...but I'm sick of people talking trash on me because they have stangs...I own a 1989 SS 454 silverado(523 hp 560 torq, engine from 04), that has never been touched by a normal stang (Ie: ford mustang, not Rousch or Saleen), but it never fails..some moron thinks they are the fastest car on the road simply because they have a v6 mustang...no offense to any of you (unless I explained you above), I know there are probably a few of you with some fast stangs, I'm talking about the people with stock mustangs that know absolutly nothing about cars..I have nothing wrong with the fellow gearheads that actually put work into there mustangs (respect for that), but recently, I was racing, and some ignorant stang owner walks up to me (owns a stock 09' GT pushing 300hp) and talks trash on my 520hp chevy, telling me I own the "p.o.s" out of lack of money, I then start to explain I also have a 06' solstice GXP that he can only dream of owning, seeing as its much lighter and only 20 hp from his GT, and recently sold my 02 Vette (twin turbo 427 aluminum SB) and even in that people still talk trash on me, I HAVE however lost to a stang in that, but it was a 600 hp beast owned by a friend that he put his blood, sweat, and hard earned money into, and if people buy new stangs to show off their "money", why not spend a little more and buy an 09' or 10' vette...that doubles the GT's HP, and is classified as a supercar..then you can talk trash on my GM's and still have my respect. until then I guess I have to put up with some more ignorant people that own stangs to be "cool" (tools)

Happy Posting,
Justin
GM4LIFE is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: