MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 01-20-2002, 01:50 AM   #1
nekiro
Registered Member

Wink March Meet @ Famosa raceway

ok ok some of you remember me some are new, my target date to get my car back on the road(3rd time parked a yr or more)is the march meet, who is going to be representing mustangworks.com at the march meet? and if any of you people in ca are looking for something to do in march, ill post the race date as soon as my schedule comes in.
i also give a shout out to all you oldtimers as well as newbies who have made this sight possible, as well as dan THE MAN!!!!!!!!
without you, i only waisted countless hrs looking at a comp screen(hey wait a min). who is going to be covering the march meet?
i know my car is to new to race in the march meet, but im going to drive it there LOL argg i hate pollution police.thats my last hurdle and the same old song for my 300,000 mile mercury. ive got 3 dents now, all delivered by my ex wife, although thats going to change as soon as the weather is nice. the canary yellow is going on as well as the blackout treatment for the scoop and taillights(thatll get the police's attention wont it?)
im also ready to start installing the grey interior since im so tired of brwn.i have most of the pieces, but if you have a grey/black console or dash from an early fox body, email me well do some horse trading or something of that nature.im parting out a black 88 gt and i dont plan on using the efi uppers or the computer.as well as some of the body pieces that arent smashed lol
ok i got off the subject somewhat. if you are planning to go to the march meet or are interested, let me know, we'll do a bbq or something.i love to eat lol. ill bring the ribs
nekiro is offline   Reply With Quote