MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 01-17-2002, 09:22 AM   #1
mustangman65_79
My poor 79 RIP

Default Maybe luck will swing my way(about time)

One thing I forgot to say about my leave a couple of weeks ago was that I girl that I met 6 years ago, and lost contact for the last three years, called me out of the blue.

We've been talking on the phone for almost everyday now since then. She says how much she misses me and wishes she never left. She still remembers most of the time we spent toghether and was amasied that I remembered her, I told her that I was more so the other way around.

Anyhow, she's going to comedown next week to visit me. Remember, I haven't seen her in three years now.

I hope everything goes good with her and me. She has always been in the back of my mind, but I never really thought about her too much because of the long time.

She moved down to cali when I was still in Oregon, and I found out that she moved back to Oregon, when I moved down to cali, go fiqure.

But for a short time, we both lived in cali, and we were only about 30 min from each other, but not knowing where each other was.

I always did like her, and I hope that when she comes down, I still do.

I'll keep u ppl posted about her coming down to visit and how it goes. I just realized that I'm starting to sound like mercury-hehe, which is a good thing, because I'm jealous.

Also she is into cars a little bit, but also has to be taught the ways of Ford. She's a chevy girl; soon to change-hehe

I can't remember what she drives, besides her Subaru, but what ever it is, it's getting a makeover and will soon race my '66 when it gets it's makeover.

By the way, her name is Brenda Angel
'94 Lightning
'96 Trans am
mustangman65_79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2002, 02:53 PM   #2
mustangdani55
Registered Member

Kaspar...you sly dog you..hehe I hope everything workss out.. always keep in mind, we are here for ya
Old 01-17-2002, 08:32 PM   #3
PKRWUD

Last summer, on eBay (of all places), I stumbled across a girl I had a crush on in elementary school in New Jersey, but who I hadn't seen or heard from in 24 years. We emailed back and forth pretty much non-stop for a month before she bought a ticket and flew out here to spend a week. It was nice to see her, but that was about it. We had grown in pretty much opposite directions, and were just too different from each other to go much further. I'm sure things will be better for you, though, and just think of the Chevy thing as a challenge!

Take care,
-Chris
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
PKRWUD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2002, 08:20 AM   #4
mustangman65_79
My poor 79 RIP

Quote:
I'm sure things will be better for you, though, and just think of the Chevy thing as a challenge!
Yes, we have already agreed to race as soon as our cars are done, well, maybe not completly done, I have a lot planned for mine and will take a couple years to do.

I will let u all know how it goes, on the phone, we have been getting along very well and I hope that it goes as good in person as it is on the phone.

In a way it's good to have a challenge, that way my life doesn't get stale and boring.
'94 Lightning
'96 Trans am
Old 01-18-2002, 08:22 AM   #5
mustangman65_79
My poor 79 RIP

Oh ya, when and if she comes down next weekend, we are going to a monster truck show, she has never gone before, but always has. There is one going on here in sac on the 25 & 26.

So, so far, it sounds like she likes most of the same thing I do, exp hunting and fishing, oh well, I'll just go with the guys for that one.
'94 Lightning
'96 Trans am