MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 01-18-2003, 04:44 AM   #1
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Thumbs down MM&FF coverage of FFW/Ennis....

SUCKED!!!!!
In NEVER FAILS......I just got my MM&FF in the mail, just NOW looked at it. They did a 13 page spread of Ennis. AS USUAL....(at least they're better than Mustang Illustrated, the last 3 FFW we've all placed in, theyve had NO coverage of the show AT ALL!) Guess if you dont race your a nobody!!!!!!

They did a great job on the racing, of corse. Which is fine. The only thing said or 'showed' of the car show was the Elinor Car, which, I was parked next to, and it was BAD ***, and deservably so got coverage....and the guy w/ the Bullitt that got the MM&FF Editors choice....WHICH, he made a point to walk to my Topless AFTER the awards to see why I got BEST ENGINE!!! uggg!!!

Man....they show pics of spectators instead of focusing on the STANGS out there that bust thier as$es to make a show.
I have a problem w/ that. Not that Im an egomaniac...but this is the THIRD time I got a MAJOR award at a FFW show (ALONG W/ FRIENDS THAT DID TOO, NIC (BEST INTERIOR) and Duffy (BEST TRUCK, included!) and they are NEVER acknowledged. The coverage in these magazines for the shows this past year and a half SUCK!

I think that sucks. They could just make a small insert of the Car Show Winners....BTW: Congrats to DANA LEWIS on pg. 139 w/ the pic of her YellowGT running TRUE STREET and the Kudos to Jeff Chambers for his mention on page 120. Two thumbs up to ya'll!!!!! VERY COOL! DANA ...your car looks BAD! AND it was great to meet ya!
ok. Had to vent. Im going to bed. Heading to Greenspoint to check out a show tomorrow. Had I not seen this, I'd been in bed an hour ago....
TNT

RICE HATERS CLUB MEMBER #38!!

O.B.C #5..thank you!! I feel so priveledged!!

BONE STOCK~ Hell, its a ROUSH!
Topless In Texas is offline   Reply With Quote