MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 06-06-2001, 12:32 AM   #1
BennyBoy

Post Ricer Eclipse and V6 Camaro

Had a little fun cruising tonight after the baseball games. Some riced out turbo AWD Eclipse with a fart can and that tape that's supposed to look like paint all over it. It looked like hell, was purple, teal, yellow, and silver. Crappy. He kept revving at me whenever he'd go by, and I have raced a turbo AWD Eclipse before and had him by about 7 or 8 car lengths to 60. So I didn't really feel like wasting my time. But he started to piss me off so I pulled him over and told him to follow me. He was like, "No man, I was just playin. I don't want to race. You'd waste me." I was like yeah, no **** , so stop being a b!tch and revving your car at me.

Then there is another kid that I don't get along with real well...at all. We have been in a few little scruffles before but nothing all too major. Just a punch thrown here and there. He's an idiot. He drives a blue V6 Camaro. Like a 95 or 96. Has exhaust that sounds like poop, bad. He was hot rodding his car every time he was in front of me so we went into the parking lot and some people were trying to get us to race. He wouldn't at first, then he finally obliged. He followed me out to the "Quarter"...we went from a roll out of town. I gave him the jump. We went from about 30-100. This race rocked for me since I have 3:1 gears. I had him easily by 10 lengths. The second race we went from a standstill. This time we went to about 75 and I had him by 5 lengths. It was fun.

Pussy ricers and dipshit Camaro drivers. At least they aren't ALL like that....

------------------
'69 Coupe with 351W
=========================
Edelbrock RPM intake, Edelbrock RPM cam, Edelbrock 750 cfm carb, Edelbrock lifters, Edelbrock double roller timing chain, Edelbrock valve springs, Accel coil, Moroso Blue-Max wires, Hedman headers, 2 1/2" pipe, glasspacks, Flex fan, Lakewood traction bars, C4, 3:1 gears, 290hp-stock heads
=========================
The Surgeon General didn't say anything about smoking your azz!!