MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-15-2004, 10:41 PM   #1
jocatmust
Registered Member

Default more on love

Yes my husband asked me to remove the post. He and i have been having problems lately. I am willing to do just about anything he ask to save my marriage. I love him very deeply. He has outside influence in his life that does not want to see us work it out. To be honest, since my husband is ignoring me, I think he thinks I am some girlfriend he is done with and I will go away. One minute he tells me we can talk and the next we have nothing to talk about. He basically told me that if I did not sign some kind of pre-nup papers, I had to leave the house. i told him i would meet him half way on those papers, but he won't bunged, his way or no way. he told me to leave. Now i have no place to live, no money, and a car I am borrowing to have something to drive. I know that I did things to, but I want to work on the marriage. You know they say for better or worst! I just married a few mouths ago and now he wants it over and not try to work at it. He once ask for unconditional love from me and now he can't do the same. i basically had stress in my life and was sick and did not put him first. As soon as I felt better, I started to do things for him. I also have a mother-in-law that likes to butt in. She tells him that I said one thing when I said the complete opposite. i feel she is working against us. I love him and want him. What to do!!!
jocatmust is offline   Reply With Quote