View Single Post
Old 05-01-2001, 11:15 AM   #10
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

Big White Cobra, Mr Shinoda died about 2 years back. I dont think he'll be designing anything for FORD anymore, well maybe the origianl Henry Ford up in the clouds.

From my understanding of reading several articles on it, it might be 270 Hp at the rear wheels.

Have you read some of the diffrences, like Fords racing alunimum intake, with the dual bore 57 mm throttle body, the overdrive pullies, and the diffrent Hi-Flo cats and exhaust that come on the car? I wanna test drive one before I make judgemnt on it. Might be the poormans Cobra. 30 yrs from now, it will defenitley be a rareity, just like the 35th Aniv GT's of 99.

I think the styling is pretty kick a$$. If I would of known about it when I was shopping for a new Mustang, I would of waited and ordered the Bullitt.

------------------
64 1/2 "D" code Red Mustang Coupe. 289, C4, 3:1 rear gear. Mallory duel point. Ported & Polished 65 heads shaved .01 with 351 windsor valves, high side of 10.5:1 comp, 1.7:1 sled rockers, blue wolverine lumpy cam, autolite 4100 Hipo 4 barrel. And to many others to list

2000 Perf Red Mustang GT. 5spd. BBK Underdrive pulleys, Flotech off-road H pipe. Hurst T-Handle

64 1/2 red 6cyl coupe. Auto. project car.

[This message has been edited by Mercury (edited 05-01-2001).]
Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote