MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 09-04-2001, 12:17 AM   #1
KG88GT
Registered Member

Post Mustang in gone in 60 Sec.

I was wondering if there is a site that has more info on the Shelby mustang in gone in 60 Sec?
Thanks
KG88GT
KG88GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2001, 11:54 AM   #2
Power
Registered Member

Try this...

http://www.totalcontrolproducts.com/...sec/index.html
Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2001, 12:22 PM   #3
PKRWUD

We had one of those drive the flag around the track for the National Anthem at one of our Sprint Car races last year at Ventura Raceway. The story was they had 5 that were virtually identical, and were used for all the close-up shots. The one at the races went up for auction in Santa Barbara a month later (almost exactly a year ago). It was a very nice car. It didn't come off as a highly customized car. It was so well done that it looked as if it rolled out of the factory just the way it was. It had a rumble to it that would give an 80 year old man a woody. Almost hypnotic. I loved it!

Take care
~Chris

------------------
Retired Moderator
MustangNet

My site: JimPorterRacing

RACECAR spelled backwards is RACECAR

HEY !!! Are you ASE Certified ??? If you are, ask me about iATN. The best tool you'll ever have, and it's free !!!
PKRWUD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2001, 04:00 PM   #4
Hethj7
Mizzou Tigers

That is a pretty cool site!

PKRWUD- Do you know what the car brought at the auction?
Hethj7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2001, 04:02 PM   #5
PKRWUD

No. I brought home a handful of invitations to it, but never went. They were suggesting $45k, but who know's. There's alot of money in Santa Barbara.

Take care
~Chris

------------------
Retired Moderator
MustangNet

My site: JimPorterRacing

RACECAR spelled backwards is RACECAR

HEY !!! Are you ASE Certified ??? If you are, ask me about iATN. The best tool you'll ever have, and it's free !!!
PKRWUD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2001, 04:26 PM   #6
Coupe Devil

If you want info just hop in the car and come on over to my place. I'd be happy to tell ya all about it. Hell, I'l even let ya drive it. Yeah I know dream on right. I have never driven a K code 67 but I did some work on a 67 fastback for a guy one time. It had a Holmann and Moody tunnel port 427 c.i.d. prepped motor and top-loader 4 speed in it. Talk about bad. The thing was freakin fast. We pulled the motor to rebuild it, it had been sittin for like 12 years or something. HT guy bought it brand new as a 67 GT Fastback and sent immeaditally to Holmann and Moody in South Carolina I believe. Did I say this thing was bad because it was. If you ever decide to build a replica of this car be aware it is very hard to find 427 parts now-a-days.

------------------
'93 lx notch 4 banger (drive it to work currently), 89' 4banger in prep for all out drag car. Using the 306, 8.8 posi, 4.10's, summit rear cover. Future Mods granatelli lift bars, bbk uppers, Flex-a-lite elec. fan, cowl hood, wieand stealth intake, holley 650 d.p., built c-4 or c-6, e-303, 10 inch wheels in the back with slicks, skinnies up front, pulleys, full autometer guages, msd box, mallory unilite dist, and coil, custom headers, rear seat delete, aftermarket front seats, roll cage
Coupe Devil is offline   Reply With Quote