MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 05-01-2002, 10:49 PM   #1
blwn93
Registered Member

Thumbs up Mustang STAMPEED TO MUSTANGS UNLIMITED

If there is anyone out there from the New England area that would be interested, there is a show at mustangs unlimted on may 5th. There are a bunch of us that will be meeting at 9:30am at the westborough rest area off of the MASS PIKE. We did this last year and probably had 15 20 stangs cruisen down the pike. Where going to leave the rest area around 10am and head to one of the conn rest areas off of 84 to pick up some fellow stangers there.

The more the merrier. This year we would like to get about 30 or 40 cars.

Mike
Old 05-02-2002, 01:43 AM   #2
HiFlow5 0
Registered Member

I thought about going to that show this year, cause i missed it last year. I'm going to Mustangs Unlimited tomorrow, so i'll pick up more info on it. Are you showing your cars or just going to have a look see?

NewEngland Auto www.baystategearheads.com
-91 Mustang Coupe, ex 4cyl (sold)
-99 F150, 3" lift, 35" Procomps, Magnaflow exhaust
HiFlow5 0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2002, 11:58 AM   #3
blwn93
Registered Member

I'm still up in the air about showing my car. I think that it probably depends on whether or not my buddy goes down with me, cause if i show my car then i'm stuck there all day. There is a good posibility that i will though.

As far as the show goes, it is pretty big, not just mustangs, but i would say probably 90%. If you can, you should think about hooking up with us for the cruise down. I know that it's a hike from springfeild, but there were some guys that were going to meet us from new york. This is when the show was schedualed for the 28th of april, last sunday before it got cancled because of rain. If you think that you would want to meet us just go to the northeasthern forum at corral.net,( ) and check out the different posts from everyone for the stampeed to mustangs unlimited.

Mike
Old 05-03-2002, 11:02 PM   #4
blwn93
Registered Member

bump...

Two more days and the cruise is on. Last years was awesome, hope that some of you have read this thread and checked it out. Hope to see you all there!!!

Mike