MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-02-2002, 04:28 PM   #1
MissBlondie
Registered Member

Unhappy Mustangs & Snow

So this morning I was in a hurry, rush rush around, and did not have a chance to watch the weather. Then I'm only about 15 minutes from work so I didn't have a chance to listen to it on the radio either. It's been cold here in the Chicago area and we've had some random snow (pretty light). Well wasn't I in for a suprise when about 9:30am I looked out the window behind me and it was snowing like crazy. Ahhh Well I decided to go out at lunch and get something, to see how the roads were, and yeap slick and snowy. I was fishtailing everywhere. haha So much for that whole traction control thing. So now I'm looking outside wishin someone was coming to pick me up after work So how do the rest of you handle this weather? Do you have beater cars you drive in the winter??? I have a truck that I pull out when the snow flies, but this morning I was having a blonde moment. Thanks for listening to me complain I feel better, well untill 5pm.

~Jill
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ice.jpg (25.8 KB, 89 views)