View Single Post
Old 12-26-2001, 09:31 PM   #68
rbatson

I40 starts in Wilmington, NC and ends in Barstow, Cali. There is a sign that says 2655 miles(something like that) to Barstow Cali. on the outskirts of town.

I really like the idea of meeting up at WFC though, that sounds like a winner to me.. or maybe one of the FFWs.

The corral has a good turn out every year but they have alot more 'active' members. The turn out for mustangworks might not be as great as you guys think. I really don't think there would be enough active members here to do 3 or even 2 meets. If it were say... Maple Grove(daddy of all events) then... I think you would see a bigger turn out.

All mustangworks members getting rooms at the same motel(at a big event).. that would be a great idea, but everyone would have to book early..

I think they should have cyberbrawl again or maybe we should start it... THAT would KICK ICE!!

I will be at Bradenton, Fla for spring break(will every year). I have the whole month of July off, you guys name the place and I'll do my best to be there..