MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-24-2001, 12:28 AM   #1
6T9PONY
All about the Windsor.

Lightbulb MustangWorks get together!

Me and tireburner were just talking on AOL and thought it would be a great idea to have a HUGE MustangWorks get together sometime. It would be such a blast to meet and hang out with all of the members of this board!

Right away I started thinking of a place to do this. I figure, since Kansas is in the center of the country, it's the fairest place to do it! It wouldn't be fair to us Mid-westerners or Pacific coast people do to it in the east, and vice versa. (Plus Kansas is close to me!) But really, a lot of members are in the southern part of the country, and only a few states away from Kansas, like Texas, and Mississippi for tireburner. Hehe....I'm not forgetting you man!

Kansas City, Wichita, Topeka, even places like Oklahoma City, Denver, or St. Louis would work.

It would be best to do it in the summer, for obvious reasons. I'd be willing to put my car on a trailer and pull it with my Jeep and head somewhere to meet up with everyone.

So, what are the possibilities of this happening? At first I didn't think very good. And I'm still pesimistic. But the more I think about it, the easier it sounds.

Anyone else have any thoughts or opinions? And Dan, would you be willing to help coordinate this?
6T9PONY is offline   Reply With Quote