View Single Post
Old 12-17-2004, 12:44 PM   #8
Mr 5 0
Conservative Individualist

Smile Re: MW oldtimers reunion thread!

Hey, Drew!

While I no longer am on the staff at MW I still check in to this forum on a regular basis.

I still have my '90 LX but haven't done more than regular maintenance on it for some time, now. At almost 15 years old and 125,000 original miles, I have no desire to break things on a car that has been very good to me. I drive it much less than I used to but whenever I do get behind the wheel and grab the Pro 5.0 shifter, I enjoy it as much as ever.

I remain a political conservative and I still debate politics on the web, but on a different site. With Bush's re-election and the expanding Republican majority in congress, life is good - politically. Everything else in my life is fairly static and no major life changes have taken place, although some of my interests have shifted a bit, but that's normal. I have few complaints and much to be thankful for...and I am.

Let me take this opportunity to not only say hi, but to wish you and every MW member a very Merry Christmas (I still call the day by it's rightful name) and of course, a great New Year.