MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-18-2002, 01:43 PM   #1
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

Default My car was Temporarily Borrowwed Saturday night.

Okay, alittle back ground first. I drink alot of fluids. Constantly. I'll take at least 3 Bottles of Brisk Ice Tea out to the parking lot every night. And I'm always having to go pee like every 5 minutes. We go behind a big furniture store thats park of the Plaza at our parking lot. The time we go out there Saturday nights, its deserted and the only real place to go pee.

Well, Saturday it was cold as hell out and I held it as long as I could (For obvious reasons.). I told the guys I'd be back in a minute, cranked my car up and drove down to the furniture store. I left it running so it could get some heat going, I needed everylittle bit of warmth that i could get.

I ran out of my car and went to relieve myself. There I am, you know...And I hear my crowd laughing. I figure something is up, so I begin to take a few steps back to see what there laughing at (There a good distance away from where I was.) I didnt want to step into the lights and be Exposed, so I didnt walk back any further.

Next thing I know I hear a car door slam. I raise and eye brow and walk back some more. Into the light...Umm..yeah.. Then I see my car drive off. I'm like "What the Hell........." I went to run and ended up urinating on my shoe. I watch my car drive off and go up to the gang and park.

I walked the distance back. Winds chilled me pretty good. I wasnt mad, I wasnt feeling up to being mad.

Well Tim C offered to pay 5 dollars to the person who ran down to my car and drove off with it before I got down relieving myself. Sam (The Sandman) jumped to the plate and ran off after my car. Actually I got to hear how it sounds driving away. I thought "Man, that sounds really good."

Thats okay, I'll get them back..hehehe. Revenge can be fun. All in good fun of course.

Last edited by Mercury; 02-19-2002 at 02:20 AM..
Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote