View Single Post
Old 06-29-2007, 10:08 AM   #1
StormsofAres86gt
black and blue

Default my dad and i found a mustang..

we went to look at a boat last week and pulled up in the '86 vert. and the guy that owned the boat asked they year of ours and all that and then said that he had one in one of his barns(he's a cool old farmer) and asked if we wanted to see it. so my dad and i followed him into the barn and towards the back was this mustang. it is an 86 gt t-top mustang. the car has 79,583 miles on it and hasn't had tags on it since 2004. my dad jokingly asked him if he wanted to sell it and the guy said maybe. so we went to look at it more last night. the car is in perfect, stock condition. it doesn't have the typical rust that fox-bodies have. the deck lid is perfect, no rust. the doors have no rust. the interior is perfect. and the paint still has the shine, although it is covered in dust right now. it started right up for us when we tried it last night. so all that said...how much would a car like that cost? my dad and i are very interested in it. i looked it up on edmunds, but it said 1600 for it and i think that is far too low for how nice the car is. any ideas of how much it would be? my dad and i are thinking it would be worth about 2500...

sorry for the long read.
'89 5.8L lx 5spd. 351W(349hp/384tq)-tfs twisted wedge(stage 2), rpm air-gap, comp cam(294/294:518/518) and lifters, kb .060 pistons(11.5:1), mac shorties, pypes o/r X, mac 2.5" all the way back, holley 750, march u/d pulleys...it's alive..it's back together and running strong
-zach
StormsofAres86gt is offline   Reply With Quote