MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-27-2001, 04:32 PM   #1
stanger8172
Registered Member

Angry My Dad's hard head

I live at home here with my Mom and Dad so I can go to school full-time and get my Associates in Graphic Arts. After I get my degree I am outta here. I live here for free, help them clean, and don't give them a hard time. My beef is that back in February he came home and told me to pack it up and move out because I would sleep over in my girlfriends dorm half the time. He NEVER expressed how he felt about my absence at home. He also called my girlfriend a **** and a ***** ! I really wanted him to swing on me too ya know! He said all that **** and never heard another thing about it. My Mom said I wasn't kicked out and I am still here today.

Today, I apologized for cussing him out and he accepted it. I had to ask him to apologize for calling my g/f those names and he wouldn't. He just said that he problably shouldn't have said them. He said that he doesn't respect her either and he doesn't know her at all!

Be glad some of you have kewl Dad's! What would some of you guys do if YOUR Dad's said that about your g/f's? Thanks
stanger8172 is offline   Reply With Quote