MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 06-16-2002, 01:29 AM   #1
Latin Mustang
Registered Member

Default My First Love...

I saw her graduate today, when I left the graduation, I didn't say hi or bye to her. Although she saw me in my car and I drove off she said bye to me and I just waved. I was so heart broken to see her go but then I was happy for the fact that she will have so much of a better life then me. She's the one who taught me to love. I don't want to love again if it's not with her. I know for a fact that nothing can become of us, so I think that I'm going to stay celibate forever because love hurts to much and it's to depressing. I don't want to love again to someone else, maybe as a friend but nothing more because I don't like that vulnarability. I swear that my heart still hurts thinking of her. She meant everything to me. Now I have to see her go.
Old 06-16-2002, 03:01 AM   #2
PKRWUD

Yeah, that's never easy. I feel for you. Believe it or not, things will get better, and you will meet someone else. Trust me. Just when things seem hopeless, a miracle comes along. Did for me.

Then again, my first love was a 1969 Chevelle Super Sport.

Take care,
-Chris
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
PKRWUD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2002, 03:18 AM   #3
joe4speed
He said Member...heh, heh

yes, Chris is right, you will get over it, and move on! Such is life! and life sucks sometimes, but soon you will see that this is not the end! LOL I know we'll be hearing about the new chick you meet in a few months!
Old 06-16-2002, 10:54 AM   #4
1969Mach1
HEY I CAN SET A NAME NOW!

Quote:
Originally posted by PKRWUD

lol I'm sorry that was funny cause mine is my '69 Mach I, but I know what ya're saying Latin Mustang, love can be a very painful thing. I got good quote I got off a site, "Some people think that it's holding on that makes one strong; sometimes it's letting go.", I believe there is more the story that your not including. Why do you believe you two can never be? Another quote
"Don't ever give up if you still want to try, don't ever wipe your tears if you still want to cry. Don't ever settle for an answer if you still want to know. Don't ever say you don't love him if you can't let him go."
If you truely love this girl, figure out what it takes to win back her heart, if she means the world to you then you have to figure something out.

Best of Luck,
§am.

1979 Mustang Indianapolis 500 Pace Car **For Sale - Email me for Info**
302-2V, 3-Speed Auto
One of 2,106 made
One of 405 sent to Canada.
Yes those are caution lights, and No you can't pass me when there on.

Ricer Hater's Club - Member #4
1969Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2002, 11:26 AM   #5
Latin Mustang
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by 1969Mach1

lol I'm sorry that was funny cause mine is my '69 Mach I, but I know what ya're saying Latin Mustang, love can be a very painful thing. I got good quote I got off a site, "Some people think that it's holding on that makes one strong; sometimes it's letting go.", I believe there is more the story that your not including. Why do you believe you two can never be? Another quote
"Don't ever give up if you still want to try, don't ever wipe your tears if you still want to cry. Don't ever settle for an answer if you still want to know. Don't ever say you don't love him if you can't let him go."
If you truely love this girl, figure out what it takes to win back her heart, if she means the world to you then you have to figure something out.

Best of Luck,
§am.
Wow that actually did touch me, and I'm going to try and be with her again, I would do anything for this girl well now she's a young lady. However last night I dreamt about her and I getting married and starting a family together. I really want my life to be apart of hers. And some of you are right I may find someone else but for now, this is the one girl I want to be with because she means so much to me and I got to watch her grow through the 4 years that I've known her. To me she's an angel that will forever be in my heart and soul. There are times I have cried for her and times where I wanted to just hold her and cuddle with her. She is the one true love I've been waiting for and I would like to be with her. If I could choose one lady to be with in the whole world it would be her.
Old 06-16-2002, 12:32 PM   #6
1969Mach1

I think you should go for it, I know many people say life will go on and I say the same thing but until it does, I say give it one last try and see what you can make out of it. Sometimes love isn't just ment to be. How does she feel about you?

§am.

302-2V, 3-Speed Auto
One of 2,106 made

Old 06-16-2002, 04:32 PM   #7
Latin Mustang
Registered Member

Quote:
I think you should go for it, I know many people say life will go on and I say the same thing but until it does, I say give it one last try and see what you can make out of it. Sometimes love isn't just ment to be. How does she feel about you?

§am.
I believe she has feelings for me to because we talk about everything and we know each other real well. I've taken care of her and she's taken care of me. I want this to be though. I don't want to go on without her. I've never cared for someone so much as I do her. She means everything to me.
Old 06-18-2002, 03:09 PM   #8
LxMustangRacer
Registered Member

I agree with what everyone's been telling you. If you're going to regret letting her go later in life then you should really pursue her now. Not knowing is much worse than getting shot down, what do you have to lose.
LxMustangRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2002, 05:11 PM   #9
2000stanggirl
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by PKRWUD
Yeah, that's never easy. I feel for you. Believe it or not, things will get better, and you will meet someone else. Trust me. Just when things seem hopeless, a miracle comes along. Did for me.

Take care,
-Chris
Interesting...........my first love was also a '69 Chevelle SS

To bad my mean ol' daddy wouldn't let me get it. I mean, please! What 16 year old would hot rod in that car?? <<Looking around innocently>>

I'm still in love with that car, but will probably never have one of my own. Oh well....I'll just stick to the stang and our soon-to-be project car...........

2000 Performance Red Mustang GT

Current Mods:
Flowmaster Catback
MAC Cold Air Induction w/ K&N
March U/D Pulleys
Hypertech Power Programmer III
17X9 Cobra R Rims
White Face Gauges
Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter

Future Mods:
3.73's or 4.10's?
O/R X-pipe,
Lowering springs
maybe even a NOSzel kit?!?!?

The Stang
2000stanggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2002, 05:33 PM   #10
PKRWUD

Quote:
Originally posted by 2000stanggirl

Interesting...........my first love was also a '69 Chevelle SS
That car was sooo much fun. You just looked at the gas pedal and the thing would smoke the tires. I was actually looking for a 1969 GTO when I found and bought the '69 SS. When I bought it (1982?), it had brand new T/A radials on it, and within 8 days, the back ones were showing steel belts! Expensive, but fun! Of course, the car I had just before that was a 1974 Datsun B210 hatchback with a whopping 73 horsepower. Quite a step up.

Take care,
-Chris
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
PKRWUD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2002, 12:18 AM   #11
The Deuce
Registered Member

So I am going to go against the flow here. When I was young and foolish, I dated a good lookin' redhead and had a 1983 Porsche 944. Damn I miss that car.

I've chased too many girls and had too many "broken hearts" to encourage you to go after her. Enjoy your freedom, go crusing and the girls will come to you. Trust me, its much more fun that way.

Rice Haters Club Member #13
The Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2002, 12:39 AM   #12
mustangII460
Factoy Five Roadster

Nothing beats a six pack and a good dirty magazine to get over her.

I had my heart ripped out and chewed up once and swore Id never get serious again. About a year after that happened I met a new one and got married, 12 years ago.

Whats this buisness of her having a better life? You have us! What are we, chopped turkey?
mustangII460 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2002, 08:47 PM   #13
Latin Mustang
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by mustangII460
Nothing beats a six pack and a good dirty magazine to get over her.

I had my heart ripped out and chewed up once and swore Id never get serious again. About a year after that happened I met a new one and got married, 12 years ago.

Whats this buisness of her having a better life? You have us! What are we, chopped turkey?
yea u guys are chopped turkey hmmm good. JP anyways I just don't want her to come up to me in 30 years and say that she wished she had been with me and married me instead of some *** that she married and regreted. I just want her to have a good life, I want to be with her and share our lives together. I think I am going to pursue her, I love her to much to let her go. I know she has feelings for me to, she said so but she's just kind of slow on realizing that I actually mean something to her.
Old 06-19-2002, 08:57 PM   #14
1969Mach1

Mind me asking how old you are? Just curious? I think I read 19 somewhere but hell I'm getting old [17 turning 18 in October (It's old enough!) lol] I know how you feel, I've been with my girlfriend almost one year (3rd of July will be a year) and we've been argueing alot lately. I think of all of I've put into this relationship, and how it used to be so good and seem to hang onto that. Sometimes I ponder to myself is it worth it. Maybe was this relationship a lesson in life. I'm not sure, of course I'm still with her cause she still means alot to me, it just seems like she has changed from the person she used to be. Well this seems to be going towards a vent of my own. I'll stay on topic, buddy if you like this girl get in your stang Haul *** over to her and sit her down (Well take her out for dinner at a nice restaurant or such) and talk, see if you are in love with this girl and why you are. Then decide if there is a future. If everything isn't all right in the end then it isn't the end.

Good Luck,
§am.

302-2V, 3-Speed Auto
One of 2,106 made

Old 06-19-2002, 09:27 PM   #15
Latin Mustang
Registered Member

Quote:
Mind me asking how old you are? Just curious? I think I read 19 somewhere but hell I'm getting old [17 turning 18 in October (It's old enough!) lol] I know how you feel, I've been with my girlfriend almost one year (3rd of July will be a year) and we've been argueing alot lately. I think of all of I've put into this relationship, and how it used to be so good and seem to hang onto that. Sometimes I ponder to myself is it worth it. Maybe was this relationship a lesson in life. I'm not sure, of course I'm still with her cause she still means alot to me, it just seems like she has changed from the person she used to be. Well this seems to be going towards a vent of my own. I'll stay on topic, buddy if you like this girl get in your stang Haul *** over to her and sit her down (Well take her out for dinner at a nice restaurant or such) and talk, see if you are in love with this girl and why you are. Then decide if there is a future. If everything isn't all right in the end then it isn't the end.

Good Luck,
§am.
Thanks Sam by the way I'm 20 and she's 18. Well I was planning on taking her to dinner next week before I leave to go to Mexico. I really want things to work out because for the reasons stated above, and I know relationships you'll have your good and bad moments but sometimes that's what brings you closer. And that's what I want is to be close with her and just to be able to cuddle and share my thoughts with her and let her do the same with me.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: