MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-06-2001, 02:57 PM   #1
fastang
Registered Member

Post My girlfriend is the **** !

We're in Toys R Us yesterday looking for a present for my 8 year old stepsister when I stroll on into the video game section and proceed to drool all overmyself while watching Gran Turismo 3.

My girl walks in and picks up a kit that contains the system and GT3, a controller and a memory card an buys them for me. She left with a 400 dollar bill and nothing for my stepsister. We got her a real nice card though. We didnt get anything for my stepbrother either so it wouldnt be fair to get her something.

Anyway, its a real big deal since she only makes 8 bucks an hour. I think Im gonna keep her The funny thing is that she wont help me with my car at all. I have a set of heads, injectors, MAF, and and am getting an intake soon. She wouldnt even buy me GASKETS when I was broke! But then she buys me a PS2 go figure.

------------------
95GT B303 cam, 1.7 rockers, 65mm TB, milled heads, 355's K&N, BBK Longtubes, Flowmaster cat back, pulleys, msd coil, 9mm wires, Tremec 3550, Pro5.0 shifter,10.5 Motorsport clutch, FMS aluminum driveshaft, weld in subframe connectors
fastang is offline   Reply With Quote