MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 09-01-2001, 11:52 PM   #1
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

Talking My Grandfather and I go to the Musuem and draw a crowd in the Egyptian Exhibit. Funny

Well Me and my Grandpa went to the Carnagie (Misspelled horribly) Musuem of Natural History. We thouroghly enjoyed it. Real beautifull place, especially The Hall of Architecture, just aww inspiring.

Anyway, we were in the Egyptian exhibit looking at .....well egyptian stuff. There were a few casts of hieroglyphics.

He asked if I wanted to know what they said. I shot him a supicious glance. He walked up to them and convincingly put his glasses up and seemed to start reading them.

Well two minutes into his reading, people started gathering around. Parents with there kids, and even a musuem employee. After the end of it about 15 people were listining.

The stoped mid story and said thats all there is. People clapped and thanked him. After everyone walked off, the employee came up to us.

I kinda of suspected my grandpa was telling stories and not really reading.

The guy asked my grandpa how he learned to read hieroglyphics.

"Oh, I dont." he said smiling and chuckling. "Convincing wasnt I!"

The guy was astounded, he didnt know what to say for a second or two, then began to chuckle and told us to have a good day.

My grandpa is a great story teller, he almost had me fooled there.
Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2001, 12:07 AM   #2
RAGE_5.0
Registered Member

mna merc u have the best stories man........so wut ever happened to those chicks who caught u scratching urself??????

JAMES

------------------
Black 1990 gt cobra bonestock
not for long
RAGE_5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2001, 12:14 AM   #3
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

Nothing happened between me and the girls. They still wave and smile when I see them. They probably didnt see me scratching my butt. Thank god.

I just always seem to be in the wrong place at the wrong time doing the wrong thing. Makes life interesting at least.
Old 09-02-2001, 01:24 AM   #4
mustang marty gt

merc you need to go to comedy club's man you have got so great one's keep up the good work. ck this one out you may have already heard it. a farmer finally is ready to get married find's a female propose's get's married the in laws come over to ck his place out the mother in law is putting everything down so he say's you want to see my barn ok they go there she tell's him that's one sorry mule you have she get' closer the mule kick's her in the head kill's her on the spot . at the funeral the preacher is watching when the ladi'es come to him he shakes his head yes when the men come up he shakes his hesd no preacher askes him after funeral what that was about he said ladie's say what a tragedy he said yes it was the men were asking do you want to sell that mule he said heck no iv'e got it rented out for 2 years already.

------------------
Old 09-02-2001, 04:14 AM   #5
Skyman
I need 110mph Trap Speed!

What was the story? hahah

------------------
-1989 Saleen Mustang #406-
TFS TW Heads, E-303, Edelbrock intake, 70mm TB, 73mm MAF, 24lb injectors, 1 5/8 shorties, Off Road H, 3 Chamber flows, Jaz Race seats, Back seat removed, sub-frames, Roll Cage, and a 80 shot of N20.
12.54@107.4 Motor
332RWHP, 350rwtq
Skyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2001, 12:32 AM   #6
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

Smile

Honest man, my stuffs no joke or fabricated story. I just have weird luck, kinda like the guy from American Pie.