View Single Post
Old 08-01-2003, 04:00 PM   #7
XR1stang
Registered Member

heya Sky, long time no see dude.

Anyway, yeah the car feels very strong now. You could definately feel a pick up between each chip burn. I trust these guys because they have a pretty good reputation and it seems that the burner actually makes the two stage chip switches for my friends back at True Blue Performance. They also recommended the folks at Apex so I think they are all good.

If I get a chance to pull the oil pan and get a new gasket on there I'll take it to the track and post some times. But like I said now it feels stronger than ever. I just don't know if I'm going to have th time to do that in the near/mid future. I have way too much stuff going on to take the time to do it

I have done a little street racing and I'm beating LS1's fairly easy (if I can hook up) and even beating other modified stangs that run around this area. I don't like to street race much, but they have a decently safe setup around here, so there is no racing with traffic at all, and it's only the two cars running that are near the road in question... it's out in the middle of nowhere by an old abandoned airport so it's all good. Just like a backwoods strip, just no official time or safety safari crew.