MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 01-05-2002, 01:58 PM   #1
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

Angry My Saturday Went to CRAP!!!!

Well, the Saturday I've been waiting for 2 WEEKS fell apart. I have to work due to the STUPID FREAKIN SNOW. Should get off relatively early but, one never knows with my job.....

The Date I've been Waiting for probably won't happen. Marya is just getting her own Accounting business started, and she's been working really hard on that. She told me she wants to see me and would like to have a relationship but her business, her job, and her kid eat up a lot of her time.

I told her I understand, that I would be a hypocrite if I told her otherwise. Being a manager, I also know the burden of work responsibility. I told her I can be very patient when it comes to relationships, and am willing to work around her schedule (mine is nowhere near as hard to work with). She was happy to hear that!

If I see her, it might just be going over her house later on tonight. She doesn't have her child this weekend. Its supposed to rain and turn to ice. Seriously though, I'm not expecting anything, plus I think its too early for any kind of ...um....Yeah.

Can't hang out with the guys tonight, the parking lot we usually hang out at is completely frozen over. No racing going on tonight. While most of the roads are cleared, there are still patches of ice out there.

Well, on a plus side, my younger sister surprised me and signed up for college. And she went to Best Buy and got me the new AreoSmith CD...'Just push Play' and got me The Fast & Furious DVD. Guess I'll just be home playing Game Cube and Watching imports spray NOSS with my dad and family.

Man, I was hoping for a wild, fun filled night out on the town with racing, Marya and stuff.

Maybe I should put a flannel shirt on..They bring me good luck. I was also thinking about taking Marya out to dinner so she wouldnt have to cook since she's busy doing taxes, payroll and other paper work like crap.

I wish there was some way I could help out, but I'd probably just get in the way.

Maybe next weekend.

Last edited by Mercury; 01-05-2002 at 02:06 PM..
Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2002, 02:12 PM   #2
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

man sorry to hear that merc maybe it will work out so that you get snowed in with her,hehe theres a plan,well good luck,marty

04 sonic blue v - six my beater
89 rs camaro iroc turbo hood, other stuff, my wifes ride
84 lx stang cammed up 289 hi po, etc
65 falcon, maybe by the year 2020.

black 00gt, gone but never forgotten.

R H C- member # 1
o.b.c. da prez- member # 1 if your under 40 dont ask.
goodbye for now odie,r.i.p. 11-27-03
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2002, 02:40 PM   #3
mike_navigator
Registered Member

Default i know what u mean

I am stuck here in my house dont know if we will go out tonight budman wants to so we might cruise slowly tonight but dont know. Probaly just end up renting some dvd's or some games and staying home o well i guess no fun tonight.

mike
admin of
www.v8tec.com

Last edited by mike_navigator; 01-05-2002 at 04:24 PM..
mike_navigator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2002, 04:09 PM   #4
Mr 5 0
Conservative Individualist

Thumbs up The best-laid plans of mice and men...

Mercury:

Sometimes things just happen, like bad weather.

Don't get too disappointed over it; you have something going here and a week won't change that. In addition, Marya's workload sounds like it would preclude her being up for a 'wild night' anyway, but that's just speculation of course.

I strongly suggest offering to take her out to dinner or even ordering some take-out to share with her if she pleads 'too busy'.

This depends on road conditions. Ice is dangerous and although I can understand your frustration (I've been there), getting in a wreck won't make things any better.

A week goes fast. Think positive.
Mr 5 0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2002, 04:37 PM   #5
PKRWUD

Wink

I read somewhere that good things come to those who wait. Something like that. I was in a big hurry.

Take care,
-Chris
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
PKRWUD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2002, 04:47 PM   #6
1969Mach1
HEY I CAN SET A NAME NOW!

Don't worry Merc. everything will be fine. She obviously cares and relises your a good guy so just give it some time, let things settle down. She isn't going anywhere, you just need to reel her in nice and slowly.

1979 Mustang Indianapolis 500 Pace Car **For Sale - Email me for Info**
302-2V, 3-Speed Auto
One of 2,106 made
One of 405 sent to Canada.
Yes those are caution lights, and No you can't pass me when there on.

Ricer Hater's Club - Member #4
1969Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2002, 05:08 PM   #7
gt lee

Hi Mercury, well have to say all the guys have given you good responses so no need for me to put my 2cents in just listen to them and be patient. Good luck and I am sure from the sounds of all of your feelings it will work out. Oh don't forget the flannel.