View Single Post
Old 10-14-2005, 12:00 AM   #1
mysteed
Registered Member

Angry My stang was vandalized

Well, I was told by a few friends that my car had a rock had been kicked up from a cars tires into my rear window (my college makes the freshmen guys park in a gravel parking lot). So I go to campus security and they give me a ride to where my car was. Lo and behold there is in fact a hole the size of a baseball in my rear windshield. So they campus security calls the cops and they come out. It turns out the cop that arrived (Captain Tim) was out of his jurisdiction and so he called the correct officers to come out and take a report of the vandalization.

Well, I get to looking at my car making sure that nothing is has been messed with. Well, I find that the car has been keyed in five or so different places and that the brand new rear bumper was hit with a hammer (or something similar) right in the middle of the bumper. So the officer finally arrives, takes a report, gives me his sympathies, and then goes on his ways.

Well, as one member once said, when **** breaks, it's time to upgrade.

Cliff notes:
Car was vandalized and it will need new tint, rear windshield, rear saleen bumper, and the whole car will need to be repainted.
mysteed is offline   Reply With Quote