MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-25-2002, 05:10 AM   #1
WADS56
gear banger

Angry nasty food stories

I went out to Lonestar this Saturday with my g/f and four friends. We were seated in like 15min and had a nice clean table. The waitress came and asked us what we wanted for drinks. I got a miller lite (draft) and the others ordered there drinks. A couple of minutes later she brings the drinks and takes our order.

We were all talking drinking our drinks having a good time when the waitress brings me my salad. She quickley bolts off before i could ask her for some silverware. About 5 minuts go buy and I am starting to get a little mad because I want to eat my salad. I take another drink of my beer trying to have a good time when I notice lipstick on the glass. I about puked, I have already drank half of it before I noticed. The waitress comes over with our food when I tell her about the silverware and dirty glasss. She takes the beer and said that she will bring me another one with some silverware.

Now we are all checking our food and glasses because of my experience. My friend looked at his wifes food and found a short and curley from you know where on her plate. We all started to make a seen and the manager came over. We explained what happened and got a free meal out of it.

Anyone have any nasty stories from eating out?
Ricer hater's club member #49
WADS56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2002, 07:19 AM   #2
RAGE_5.0
Registered Member

Man I would have puked. If i wfound a hair like that in my food I would probably go back there and kick the **** out of everyone of those little fucks working in the kitchen. I can't believe some people.
Old 03-25-2002, 08:33 AM   #3
MustangKelly96
Registered Member

Thumbs down

That is just plain nasty. I think I would have hurled right there at the table if I was the one finding a pube hair in my food. Can't say that I have ever been in that situation, but I could go on and on about "Bad service in Resturants". Although I think your situation would definatly qualify.
MustangKelly96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2002, 09:15 AM   #4
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

wade you should try army food,haha you want to talk about gross bwahahahaha

04 sonic blue v - six my beater
89 rs camaro iroc turbo hood, other stuff, my wifes ride
84 lx stang cammed up 289 hi po, etc
65 falcon, maybe by the year 2020.

black 00gt, gone but never forgotten.

R H C- member # 1
o.b.c. da prez- member # 1 if your under 40 dont ask.
goodbye for now odie,r.i.p. 11-27-03
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2002, 01:17 PM   #5
silver_pilate
DURKA DURKA!!

There are some other gross ones out there....the guy who spunked in the Fetaccini Alfredo at the Olive Garden and the guy who was showing up early and having a bowel movement into the beans at Taco Bell. These are true as they happened in the vacinity of where I live.

One food incident I recall wasn't in a restaraunt at all. We were in class...invertebrate biology if I recall, and all of us at my lab table were good friends. So Steph asks if anyone wants hot chocolate. We all agreed. As she is a lab tech there (and I was as well), she pretty much has free run of the place and knows where everything is kept. She goes off and comes back several minutes later with cups. We start up our lab again, looking at plasmodium vivax or something like that in the scopes, and are enjoying the hot chocolate. I get about half way through mine before I look down into it. I ask Steph, "Did you put little marshmellows in here?" She said no, so I took a closer look. In my cup were about 4 maggots half way floating on the top of my drink. Yummy, yummy. I'm sure I swallowed some, as I had already finished half of it. Apparently, flies had found access to one of the hot chocolate packets and had attempted to procreate. Oh well...A little extra protein certainly does the body good. We'll just say I didn't take any drinks from Steph again .

--nathan
'91 GT, Coast 347, 9.5:1 compression, full intake, Wolverine 1087 cam, exhaust, Keith Craft ported Windsor Jr. Irons (235 cfm intake, 195 cfm exhaust), AOD, PI 3500 converter, Lentech valve body, 3.73's (4.10's in the works), and Yokohama ES100's out back.

Daily Car: '04 Infiniti G35 Sedan 6MT
silver_pilate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2002, 01:38 PM   #6
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

My food experience wasnt at a restraunt either, but it was an encounter with a pack of ancient Pop Tarts.

After my parents divorced, and I moved to NC, my dad stayed in Pittsburgh and lived by himself. He had neglected his duties over the years of cleaning out his expired food.

I was up visiting him in PA a few years back and a good friend of mine came over. We were hungry and going through the cabninets and fridge. Not much of anything intersting.

AH....Pop Tarts...Perfect. So, we each grab a pack, and I open mine, he opens his. I went to the fridge to get me some OJ first, when I sat back down, my friend was already tearing into his Pop Tart with the ferocity of a hungry lion.

For some reason, I look down at his other poptart and see some stuff in the wrapper. I take a look at mine before bitting into it and see remnants of Larva, and dried bugs all over it. Of course, I look closer at his and see the same thing.

My friend had stopped chewing and was looking at me with an inquisitive look. I said.

Hey Jason. STOP. Spit out what you have in your mouth.

He did, then looked to see what it was that I was starring at. Tons of dead tiny little bugs and larva all through out the Pop Tarts. I went to the box, grabbed them, and looked at the experiation date. it was 2 years prior.

The only way I can think of that bugs got in the Sealed pop tarts was in the flour used to make them. I imagine that insect larva cant really be sifted out of flour.

Same experience with a MRE and some crackers before..Blah.
Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2002, 01:47 PM   #7
joe4speed
He said Member...heh, heh

Red face

That's nasty.

As for the lipstick goes, that's not tooo bad. Being a bartender, I know not to drink the draft, and stick to bottles with no glass! (trust me!) Lipstick is a pain to get off glasses, and unless it comes back to the bar to be cleaned with the brushes, the dishwasher in the back never gets it off. I can't stand caked-on lipstick.

I've had many nasty food stories, most of which deal with bugs being in it and feeling them crawl around in my mouth or on my face after taking a bite!
Old 03-25-2002, 01:56 PM   #8
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

Quote:
Originally posted by JL1314
feeling them crawl around in my mouth or on my face after taking a bite!
Man, thats just plain nasty. I would have to puke.

After Trick or treating once when I was little, I grabbed a Big York pepermint patty and started chomping away at it. My mom looked at the uneaten portion and screamed for me to stop eating it and to spit it out into the trash can.

There were maggots in it. I puked after I saw that....They were moving....Argh...Nasty.

There are alot of those Urban legends about some of the Fast Food places floating around. I dont beleive in most of them, but some of them, I wouldnt be so surprised. I dont eat at fast food much..At all.
Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2002, 02:09 PM   #9
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

hehe merc i see you had an episode with mre's god they suck

04 sonic blue v - six my beater
89 rs camaro iroc turbo hood, other stuff, my wifes ride
84 lx stang cammed up 289 hi po, etc
65 falcon, maybe by the year 2020.

black 00gt, gone but never forgotten.

R H C- member # 1
o.b.c. da prez- member # 1 if your under 40 dont ask.
goodbye for now odie,r.i.p. 11-27-03
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2002, 02:23 PM   #10
joe4speed
He said Member...heh, heh

Quote:
Originally posted by Mercury

There were maggots in it. I puked after I saw that....They were moving....Argh...Nasty.
Ugh... that's nasty too!!! ugh.......
Old 03-25-2002, 03:01 PM   #11
tireburner163
It's a lot like a race car

Quote:
Originally posted by crazy horse gt
wade you should try army food,haha you want to talk about gross bwahahahaha
ah, good 'ol army food. Gravy on everything

Here's a few lines from a song my dad taught me

"They say that in the army the coffee's mighty fine. It look like muddy water and tastes like turpintine."

"They say that in the army the biscits mighty fine. One rolled off the table and killed a friend of mine"

hehe

Later
Josh, aka the tireburner

1998 HD Electra Elide
tireburner163 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2002, 03:41 PM   #12
Back Seat Driver
Registered Member

Thumbs down

Wade I used to wash dishes for a restaurant. I know how hard certain stuff is to get off of cups/plates. The ladies that come in and drink coffee you could wash the Coffee cups 3 or 4 times. I understand what you are saying. It is gross to see some other persons lipstick on something you are drinking out of. The fact of the matter that I am saying is the cleaner can not clean lipstick without being scrubed. ( sounds wierd ) Well it is still GROSS. But atleast you got free meals.

NIK
Old 03-25-2002, 07:58 PM   #13
6T9PONY
All about the Windsor.

Unhappy

You found one pube....so how many did you miss?
6T9PONY is offline   Reply With Quote