MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-25-2002, 05:10 AM   #1
WADS56
gear banger

Angry nasty food stories

I went out to Lonestar this Saturday with my g/f and four friends. We were seated in like 15min and had a nice clean table. The waitress came and asked us what we wanted for drinks. I got a miller lite (draft) and the others ordered there drinks. A couple of minutes later she brings the drinks and takes our order.

We were all talking drinking our drinks having a good time when the waitress brings me my salad. She quickley bolts off before i could ask her for some silverware. About 5 minuts go buy and I am starting to get a little mad because I want to eat my salad. I take another drink of my beer trying to have a good time when I notice lipstick on the glass. I about puked, I have already drank half of it before I noticed. The waitress comes over with our food when I tell her about the silverware and dirty glasss. She takes the beer and said that she will bring me another one with some silverware.

Now we are all checking our food and glasses because of my experience. My friend looked at his wifes food and found a short and curley from you know where on her plate. We all started to make a seen and the manager came over. We explained what happened and got a free meal out of it.

Anyone have any nasty stories from eating out?
Ricer hater's club member #49
WADS56 is offline   Reply With Quote