View Single Post
Old 01-10-2003, 01:03 PM   #4
stangsrule
Registered Member

I say hands down Cervini's is the best. I have had several body shops tell me that they were the best finished hoods they had seen. What you save in purchasing a cheaper hood else where you will end up spending on prep work. I know a friend that had a Harwood and maybe it was the exception but even after he and his painter spent several days trying to get it looking right it is still full of waves and looks like crap... My Cervini hood only needed scuffed and painted and fit awesome.
As far a fuel pumps go I have heard that there are a couple of companies that make them for everyone. Don't know for sure if it is true or not but any name brand one should be fine. I started with a BBK 190 and now have a Walbro 255 HP and both have been fine.
And as for your T5 I would say to go with a WC Z spec which is supposed to have stronger gears with a taller first and fifth. I bought a new one a while back and love it. Good luck with what ever you decide!
92GT Lowered with Ebiach's and Koni's, Kenny Brown subframe connectors, lower G-brace and jacking rails. BBK upper and lower control arms, polyurethane bushings all around and Ken Bell blower, ram-air, 80mm mass air, SMC Alky Injection kit, J&S Knock Gaurd, TwEECer RT and a bunch of other stuff!
stangsrule is offline   Reply With Quote