View Single Post
Old 01-23-2001, 06:06 PM   #13
SYCLONE
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by bigwhitecobra:
Hang on to the truck for a few more months!!! I'm moving out to Arizona and I have an extra 3K to spend on that little turbo terror of yours. As far as the after cooler goes for the Vortech, it's air to water. It seems a bit pricy at first, but well worth it. Installation is a breeze if you have worked on your truck at all. Also, you should start by going to a Mustang shop around your area and see if any of the guys there have a SC car for you to ride in and get an idea of what you are getting into. They are deffinatly a handful. Mine has about 525 at the rear, but this is an educated guess by seat of the pants. Oh, and did I mention that I want your truck?
I should clarify this for you the $3K was plus his notch for my truck,so your still gonna need 10K or just give me your cobra!! I actually did ride in blown 91 notch and that's what kinda sparked this whole mustang thing ,,that and another guy fricken crushed me in a SC notch on the streets he even took off right next to me off the line,that never happens!!!! I guess the handful is what I want . The syclone is a NO-BRAINER gas brake boost gauge step and repeat!!!!
SYCLONE is offline   Reply With Quote