MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 02-27-2006, 10:53 AM   #1
P.C.
SIT DOWN SHUT UP AND HOLD ON!

Default New member here!

Hi fellow mustang fans.Im new here and just wanted to say hi.My mustang is a 03 sonic blue gt hardtop with black leather,interior upgrade.mach 1000 stereo.with lots of bolt on mods.c&l upper intake 70mm motorsport t body,mac straight shot w billit maf, underdrive pulleys,granatelli upper and lower HD arms,MAC cat bac exhaust,410's,a superchips tuner,and a ZEX 75 shot. Im looking forward to the march opener at island dragway.

Last edited by P.C.; 02-27-2006 at 01:53 PM..
P.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 05:04 PM   #2
pny_p51
Registered Member

Default Re: New member here!

Hi there PC,
My name is Starla, nice to meet ya!!
Cool car you got there! I those Mustangs too! Well, actually I love them all!!
I have a 2006 V6 Mustang coupe, pitch black, charcoal interior, with pny pkg... I just got her 3wks ago, but I have loved Mustangs since I was 13yrs. old! I'm now 30.. My very first love, was the Cobra, 1984/85... My aunt had one at the time, and it too was all black!! After that, whenever I saw any of them, my heart would just melt!
My friends think I'm nuts, but I don't care... Everyone's got their thing, and this is mine!
It's nice to meet you! Take care!!
pny_p51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 07:56 AM   #3
P.C.
SIT DOWN SHUT UP AND HOLD ON!

Hi Starla.Nice to meet you too.I bet your 06 is one fun stang!with the 4.0 power.Its powerful and good on fuel.Im trying to post a pic but the pixels are too big.arrhh.if you have any ideas on this situation please im me. thank you!Hope to hear from u soon.
P.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 09:09 AM   #4
pny_p51
Registered Member

Hey there again,
what you have to do is go up to your files, pick the pic that you want, right mouse click on it... (((now hopefully you have this program, or one similar, or it won't work...)))
after you have right mouse clicked, go to edit and click on it, your microsoft phot editor manager program should come up, ((if you do not have a program like this, you can buy one at like Best Buy))
After your program had popped up for you, over to the right hand side, in the menu box is a selection named "resize" click on that..
then from there, you may either customize your photo crop, or you can click on the selection where it says refigure to e-mail..((sometimes, this one won't be small enough, but it's ok if you want to try)) or the customize setting, you can put in 100 pixels each, then hit ok or is it size?? can't remember, at the end of the box there anyway, you'll see what I mean.. then it will resize the pic for you.. go up to file to pull down your menu again, press save as, then rename this hew resized pic. that way your old one is still it's original size, and this new one can be used for message boards, e-mails, ect..
then just close that box, it should automatically pop up on the selected pic box, just make sure, then press ok...
yep! that's the way you do that!! If you have any other problems/questions, let me know, always here to help!!
good luck! can't wait to see your pics!!
I have to get mine on there too, well of course I have to take the pictures first!! I get this done eventually, just been to cold to care right now...you know what I mean?? hee-hee!
have a great day, it's always a pleasure!
pny_p51 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: