View Single Post
Old 04-29-2002, 10:13 PM   #22
7up
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by elliotness
I must say that I appreciate the Bruncos 7up. I think they have a sound foundation and a great coach. I hate them, but I repect what they have done.

I am stoked that the most hated, dirty, nasty, player the Broncos have had in recent memory is now a RAIDAH...

ROMANOWSK I!!!!!

I can't wait.....

Till then I have to get back to the game. How are the Ave doing, hope they take it on the chin.

GO RAIDAH's go WINGS
That's cool your man enough to admit you respect the Broncos. I don't think I'm quite man enough to say the same about the Raiders.

Shanahan is a freakin genius, I love that guy. He also has a passion for hating the Raiders. I am glad the Raiders lost Gruden I really hated that guy.

The Radiers can have Romanowski, he didn't do anything last year, except get himself and his wife indicted(spelling?) for buying prescription drugs illegally. He's getting old and has lost a few steps. He will fit in with the Raiders perfectly.
Ricer Hater's Club-member #16
7up is offline   Reply With Quote