View Single Post
Old 04-29-2002, 10:26 PM   #24
elliotness
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by 7up

That's cool your man enough to admit you respect the Broncos. I don't think I'm quite man enough to say the same about the Raiders.

Shanahan is a freakin genius, I love that guy. He also has a passion for hating the Raiders. I am glad the Raiders lost Gruden I really hated that guy.

The Radiers can have Romanowski, he didn't do anything last year, except get himself and his wife indicted(spelling?) for buying prescription drugs illegally. He's getting old and has lost a few steps. He will fit in with the Raiders perfectly.
COOL, I remember last year everyone laughed when the Raiders picked up J Rice. Too old/past his prime/can't play/add your own slam here. Turned out OK for the Silver and Black. Romanowski has lost a step. However he is a character and he is nasty. You will hate him by the end of he season like I did since he left the bay area.

BTW what was Shanahan (Pat Bowlen) thinking by drafting another running back early in the draft. The guy might turn out to be a great back but don't they already have three average - great backs. I think the writing is on the wall for one of the veteran Denver RB's.

LATE
elliotness is offline   Reply With Quote