View Single Post
Old 04-30-2002, 01:33 PM   #33
7up
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by crazy horse gt
well 7-up your boy's snapped it off, even though i hate them but my boy's gotta face the greatly improved blue's- i hate them too btw, & your boy's gotta face the shark's, nothing is going to be easy for either of our team's, im glad the hab's beat boston wooo hooo, dont flame me but driving home this morning, i listen to lex & terry a radio show out of jacksonville fla, they hate the wing's they are hardcore star's fan's but, they also hate roy, they were calling him ru-roy i almost wrecked i was lmao, you gotta admit it's funny , hey i suffered through all the ozzie jokes, but the isles have to put up with the ozzie jokes now heheh, l8ter
Yeah they did pull it off and I was very happy last night. Your right Nothing is going to be easy. San Jose had the same amount of points as the Av's this year, the Av's had one more win so they got the second seed. St. Louis was only one point behind in the standings. It is amazing how close things were this year, besides the red Wings.

Not many people seem to like Roy do they? Oh well, when he's on your team you love him.
Ricer Hater's Club-member #16
7up is offline   Reply With Quote