View Single Post
Old 03-19-2001, 03:38 AM   #15
84_GT350
Registered Member

One thing I'd like to ad. I believe you shouldn't use NOS to WIN a race. If you're going up against a car that is all motor and, motor vs. motor, he could obviously beat you....let him (or her...there are ladies here too ). He should win and rightfully so. He's put more work into a power-building engine. I don't know if there's room for ethics in street racing and frankly fail to see the point in all of this. I'm just saying that you shouldn't let NOS do all the work for you. Build a motor that you can be proud of before you go spraying it. Don't let a little bottle be your last line of defense between the finishing line and a thorough @ss kicking. Anyone who races should know how to take a good beating with dignity and grace (unless you race an import...ricer flyby anyone?).

------------------
1984 1/2 GT350 (#842 Hatchback w/ T-tops), 302HO, Comp cams Xtreme Energy cam, Carter 625cfm carb, Weiand Stealth intake, MSD distributor, MSD coil, FMS 9mm wires, 1 5/8" MAC unequal shorties, 2 1/2" MAC Prochamber H-pipe, Flowmaster 2 chambers, KYBs, 16"x8" 4 lug Cobra Rs, Falken 245/45ZR16s
84_GT350 is offline   Reply With Quote