MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 01-02-2001, 03:24 PM   #1
mystic96
Registered Member

Smile Not to ruffle any feathers......

but when I came to the site there was a criticism of modulars, and I just had to let off a little steam, sorry if I was a little too rude but I had to let you know that cobras are no punk bitches!!! I would like to say that I work on GM cars (older 350 camaros ect.)often and own a 69 351w Mach 1 fastback as well as the afformentioned 1996 Mystic Cobra. So I too love many other makes of cars.
mystic96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2001, 03:45 PM   #2
95mustanggt
Registered Member

Yep, I'd say that most of us own windsor power plants, but I think that everyone here is very open minded. I think you will find as more and more new members join with the modular engines (as well as when current members buy new stangs) you will see more respect, popularity and activity regarding the 4.6L (and hopefully a 5.4L ) mustang.

If anyone snapped back at you, it was because you are new and came off rather harshly. I'm sure that when you start posting you will help to contiue to grow the modular section of MW.

------------------
White 1995 Mustang GT
Dynomax Cat-Back
Offroad H-pipe
K&N Filters w/o Air Silencer
My 1995 Mustang GT

95mustanggt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2001, 07:29 PM   #3
MercDude
Registered Member

Red face

Well the modular engine just didn't come with the major performance banner like the old pushrod 5.0 did. Most of these guys like the FI 5.0 and the replacement isn't as modable so it's considered inferior.... hang in there dude!

------------------
'63 Merc Meteor hardtop, warm 302, C4 auto, 2.25" Flowmaster Exhaust,
'65 289 heads - ported/chevy valves, performer cam, edelbrock f4a intake, full length hookers, 600 holley, roller rockers, k'n, 10.5:1 hyperutetic pistons... mid 13's hoping to reach into 12's
MercDude is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: