View Single Post
Old 01-24-2002, 03:21 PM   #12
PKRWUD

Jim-
There are quite a few rational thinking people here too, and I guess I do resent being classified all together with the boneheads that seem to get elected, but again, to me it's worth it. That doesn't mean I don't object to policies I feel are unfair, but we are outnumbered. California has a huge cultural and artistic draw, and 70% of those that follow that draw and end up here tend to be very liberal thinkers. That, and the fact that Hollywood is so liberal, don't help those of us with more rational mindsets come the first Tuesday in November. It amazes me how many people will vote for something just because the star of their favorite sitcom said to. In any case, don't blame us as a whole, because we are not all entirely guilty. I am guilty of being very happy where I live. I am fortunate in that I can live where ever I choose. I am highly skilled in a profession that has job openings in every town in America. I could leave, and I suppose someday I might, but I hope it never gets to that point.

Take care,
-Chris
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
PKRWUD is offline   Reply With Quote