MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2003, 04:54 PM   #1
Eric4Nitrous
Registered Member

Talking Ok flame away boys!!

I traded my recently acquired 02 GT for a outlaw 10.5 68 Camaro. Now i don't need a buttload of reply's saying, why? It's like this. I got a good deal offered to me so i took it. I'm gonna attempt to upload this picture. It's from when the guy had it before me took it to Rockingham and somebody else took the picture! so i hope this works!.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bad camaro.jpg (51.9 KB, 163 views)
Old 01-06-2003, 05:01 PM   #2
The Deuce
Registered Member

Maybe I'm ignorant, but wasn't your motor worth more than that car?

Rice Haters Club Member #13
Old 01-06-2003, 05:06 PM   #3
Eric4Nitrous
Registered Member

Nah, i paid $45,000 for the motor. This guy has got almost $80,000 in this car. I took a little bit of a loss but it's ok. It should be a fun little ride.
Old 01-06-2003, 05:15 PM   #4
induction
The Brit!

Default Girls can flame to!!!!

Ok .... the only problem I see is that it will take a few weeks for me to save the air-fare from England ta VA so I can drive the new beast!!! Other than that , " As long as it's Fast it's fun "
April Mare of the Month RiceHatersClub Member #27
Old 01-06-2003, 06:08 PM   #5
Eric4Nitrous
Registered Member

you got a deal It should be pretty quick it's already gone 5.08 in the 1/8th on 1 stage.
Old 01-06-2003, 06:11 PM   #6
69fastback
IRAQ VET

Ok how come you keep getting these mustangs made and getting ride of them?
91 GT
Old 01-06-2003, 06:17 PM   #7
MissBlondie
Registered Member

Thumbs down

TRADER!!!!
Old 01-06-2003, 06:33 PM   #8
Dark_5.0
Registered Member

Man that aint Shlt......I traded my just completed 90LX for a NHRA certified 5 second Camaro.

This is a pic of the car when the other guy had it. Someone else took the pic..

Cant say your top dawg anymore Eric
Attached Images
File Type: jpg chev269.jpg (17.2 KB, 122 views)
Old 01-06-2003, 06:45 PM   #9
Eric4Nitrous
Registered Member

I got rid of it because i got a good deal. It's just a car to me. Nothing special. Dark_5.0, I've had it up to here with your ******* bullshit. I don't give a **** if you like me or not, that's your call. But keep your whiny *** bullshit comments to yourself. And anybody else for that matter. That's why i never posted pics of my 02 for this very same reason.
Old 01-06-2003, 07:06 PM   #10
tireburner163
It's a lot like a race car

Ok......I'm gonna try and be somewhat nice

1) You traded a car that was worth at least 100K, maybe more for a 80K dollar car..........you took at least a 20K loss........smart

2) You never posted pics for what reason? To finnaly put to rest the rumors that maybe your car isn't real.....to finally shut people like Dark and me up. To rub it in our face that we were wrong. But no......never a single picture. You didn't have 30 seconds to take a picture........odd, to say the least.

Well heck folks.....we're all adults here. Lets just let is all hang out, shall we.

Eric, I have strong doubts as to if your car exists. I'm not saying it doesn't, but I wouldn't bet more than......oh....5 bucks that it was real. I know many members don't think it is real. You never show up to events that you were supost to meet MW members at. But it's all good. I'm going to at least one FFW event this year....maybe I'll luck up and Mr. Gliden himself will be there, that way I can ask him. After all he should know you, from what you've said you and him are big buds. He should at least remeber, building a motor for a fellow Pro 5.0 racer. Heck, maybe I'll give Skinny Kid racing a call tommrow, after all they should remember a new Pro 5.0 in their shop just a short time ago.

while we're at it, on a personal note, I don't really like you as a person. Your a egomaniac and a perv. You like to talk a big game. If your the ****, why have I only seen a few posts from you in Windsor power.

well I gotta go, I'm gonna take my new F-16 out. I traded my 2.3 LX for it.

Have a nice day

Josh, aka the tireburner

1998 HD Electra Elide
Old 01-06-2003, 07:30 PM   #11
RAGE_5.0
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by tireburner163
Ok......I'm gonna try and be somewhat nice

1) You traded a car that was worth at least 100K, maybe more for a 80K dollar car..........you took at least a 20K loss........smart

2) You never posted pics for what reason? To finnaly put to rest the rumors that maybe your car isn't real.....to finally shut people like Dark and me up. To rub it in our face that we were wrong. But no......never a single picture. You didn't have 30 seconds to take a picture........odd, to say the least.

Well heck folks.....we're all adults here. Lets just let is all hang out, shall we.

Eric, I have strong doubts as to if your car exists. I'm not saying it doesn't, but I wouldn't bet more than......oh....5 bucks that it was real. I know many members don't think it is real.
while we're at it, on a personal note, I don't really like you as a person. Your a egomaniac and a perv. You like to talk a big game. If your the ****, why have I only seen a few posts from you in Windsor power.

Have a nice day

Josh, aka the tireburner

I completely agree with everything josh has said. I also have doubted that this car has existed from the first time he said he didn't have any pictures and I actually would like to be proven wrong. There is nothing I like to see better then a car that is one of the fastest small block mustangs on the planet but no real proof has ever been shown.

Eric if I am wrong then I am sorry. Prove me wrong.
Old 01-06-2003, 07:38 PM   #12
Conman
Registered Member

so you won't post a picture of a mustang that we will all drool over but you will post a picture of a camaro on a mustang message board looking for flames

I don't know you so I won't say anything about you as a person but something ain't right

'88 lx, Black on Black, check it out here

Spent all my money on school, what a dumb mistake

I'm old enough to know better, but still too young to care.
Old 01-06-2003, 07:49 PM   #13
Mustanguy

Cool

Congratz Eric on your new purchase,looks like a sweet car.

Funny thing is,I dont believe anything you have told us here. For the longest time,I gave you the benefit of the doubt you actually had these vehicles,but as I have read your posts all containing all kinds of excuses of why you couldn't even post a simple picture,I find myself being lied to,and I dont have much respect for people who do have to lie. This picture that you have posted here,could have been easily been found on the net,nice try again.

What ever happened to that 67' Nova that you "bought"?

Old 01-06-2003, 08:06 PM   #14
jj_jonathon
Trisket

Quote:
Originally posted by tireburner163
I'm gonna take my new F-16 out. I traded my 2.3 LX for it.
shlt! howd ya get that deal?! ill trade my gt for an F series ferrari....*drools*...

...nice car eric...i still wonder why there were no pics of the stang, but right away theres a pic of the camaro....oh well...i love camaros too...

My 02GT vert
Media Center Pics
BBK Underdrive Pulleys | K&N FIPK (Gen II) | Bullet Grille | Mach 1 Chin Spoiler | UPR Interior Parts | XM Radio | Audiobahn Subs

Ricer Hater's Club Member #1/2 (30) http://www.ricehatersclub.com/
Old 01-06-2003, 08:38 PM   #15
DAN-MAN
Confederate Cowboy

Well, whatever floats your boat Eric. Looks like a nice car. Now here's a suggeston: You drive the Camaro and I'll drive the Nova. We can run a two team Outlaw 10.5 cars.

Hey, it's an idea, right?

Daniel.

RHC MEMBER #25
Old 01-06-2003, 09:17 PM   #16
The Fireman
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Eric4Nitrous
I traded my recently acquired 02 GT for a outlaw 10.5 68 Camaro.
You're dead to me.
Old 01-06-2003, 10:01 PM   #17
VeNuM
Registered Member

Congratulations on your new ride Eric, it looks bada$$. Enjoy it, that's all that matters ~Brian

Coming not so soon: 408w

Ricer Hater's Club Member #59
Old 01-06-2003, 11:12 PM   #18
ultraflo
NX dealer-man

Quote:
Congratulations on your new ride Eric, it looks bada$$. Enjoy it, that's all that matters
...what he said

93 LX
9.20 @ 147mph

03 Mach 1
12.39 @ 116mph
Old 01-06-2003, 11:15 PM   #19
Stang_Crazy
It's never clean enough!

Wow! Everyone is certainly speaking their mind in this thread. All I can say is Congradulations on the purchase Eric.

89' GT : Taking up garage space and waiting for a buyer...

Rice Hater's Club - Member #11
Old 01-07-2003, 12:09 AM   #20
andy669
Registered Member

ROFLMAO....

It just keeps getting deeper and deeper. For about the last 6 months my new nickname for you has been Eric4bullshit. I have tried and tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, but your stuff is just too far fetched.

I have also wondered why you only post your 'stories' here and not over at Hardcore50 where you still go by RadicalGT, well I finally figured it out. It's because there are real hardcore drag racers over there who might actually know some of the people, places or things that you mention. Whereas over here most of the population dont follow the NMRA, FFW, NMCA, PSCA, Pro Series, or any Outlaw 10.5 races, so you think we can be easily fooled. Well guess what. We're not as dumb as you look.

Josh I have seen Billy Glidden at every NMRA, WFC, and Pro Series race I have ever been to. I had thought about asking how Erics stuff was doing, but I didnt want to impose. I also didnt think it was worth the time and effort. The only reason I am posting in this thread is because I am sick and tired of hearing this crap. I have also talked to other real actual Pro 5.0 drivers: Les Baer is a local guy; I have talked to Jim Summers and Derrick Smith as well. Never did they ever say that someone with a Cobra was 'hatin on me'. Remember that? I do.

Eric If youre going to resort to name calling to my friend Dark_5.0, and Tireburner163, I offer this: You can take your F350 crew cab with a blown radiator hose, your phantom 39' Pace Gooseneck trailer, your 2300 pound street driven 89 GT, (that one still cracks me up) your 02 GT which went from a body in white to one of the fastest Pro cars in 2 months time, your Nova, and everything else that you have claimed to have, and stick them uo your f'ing bunghole. I officially admit that I think you are full of crap.

Eric4bullshit F you!

Andy

91 LX NMRA Pure Street 5120
Closed Thread