View Single Post
Old 01-30-2001, 02:47 AM   #16
bigwhitecobra
Huh? Whatcha said?

Unit brings up a very good point, as usual. The fox is a very sexy and at times, demanding car. Case in point, my/fatherinlaws 89GT FEELS like it's straighting every curve it goes around, while my Cobra just flat out goes. We believe that if they both had the same power to weight ratio, the Cobra would walk all over the GT, even with the GT having sub frames and other things that I forget right now. The GT sure feels like it's doing something, where as the Cobra just does it and goes on to the next thing in the road. Whew, this is long, sorry. I don't know how to put it exactly, but you'll feel the difference if/when you drive both of them.

------------------
1989 GT- Vortech blown 306, Anderson 3" power pipe, Vortech S-Trim 14# boost, MSD-6BTM, black wrinkle finish Cobra valve covers(woohoo), world class T-5, 3.55 gears, custom sub-frame connectors, Cobra grille insert and rear valance, Saleen "whale" wing, 4 wheel disc conversion, 11.1@124
1994 Cobra- MAC cold air fender kit, Motorsport underdrive pulley's, MAC 21/2" off-road H pipe, SVO mufflers, 3.73 gears, E-303 cam, 13.417@101.335mph
bigwhitecobra is offline   Reply With Quote