View Single Post
Old 01-30-2004, 09:02 PM   #1
mak375
Registered Member

Default another one lost to the dark side

I have a firend who had a 98 ranger for the last 4 years. he had some little stuff done to it, it wasnt real fast or anythign but it sounded nice and looked good. about 9 months ago his older brother just bought a new lancer evo. After talking **** about how fast it was i told him to bring it up to the drag strip and we'd see how fast it really was. He gave one excuse after another and the track closed for the season. Now my friend sells his truck for way less than he should have so he can buy a new mazda sport protege. He sold his beutiful ranger for this slow 4 banger because he's had this obsession with turbos since his brother bought the evo. Now i just feel bad for him. I make sure to rev at him whenever possible so he can remember what a real car sounds like.
steeda tri-ax, flowmaster catback, bassani x-pipe w/ high flow cats, MAC headers, ported and polished intake, trick flow twisted wedge heads, e303 cam, rear upper and lower control arms cold air induction w/ k&n air filter subframe connectors, underdrive pullies, MT ET streets, clear corners, chrome cobra r wheels
mak375 is offline   Reply With Quote