MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 11-29-2002, 06:28 PM   #21
KiltedBanshees93GT
Registered Member

*Stunned Stare*HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! I was waiting for him to ask to see the engine too! OMG that is scary. The sad part is that I've met people like that in real life...YOU! Out of the gene pool NOW!
KiltedBanshees93GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2002, 07:09 PM   #22
Extremestang

Quote:
Originally posted by KiltedBanshees93GT
*Stunned Stare*HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! I was waiting for him to ask to see the engine too! OMG that is scary. The sad part is that I've met people like that in real life...YOU! Out of the gene pool NOW!

Um, i'm not sure what you mean by that YOU, in your post. I'm assuming you are not trying to say that you know me? Cuz i'm very sure that you dont. And if that is some kind of referance to the fact that i own a 13 second v6, why the hate? Inferiority complex? What?

-1998 Ford Contour SVT #1199 of 6535
Bat y-pipe, Magnaflow Exhaust, MSDS headers, Bat intake tube, DMD, P/S & Alt Underdrives, Pro-M 75 mm MAF, K&N filter, Diablosport "tuned" Chip, Centerforce clutch, B&M short throw shifter and some suspension mods
http://www.3.8mustang.com/forum/atta...chmentid=24993
-Former Car: 1995 Ford Mustang
To many mods to list here..lost the car to Hurricane Isabel 9/18/03
http://www.3.8mustang.com/forum/atta...chmentid=23621
Extremestang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2002, 07:20 PM   #23
spankaveli
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Extremestang
Um, i'm not sure what you mean by that YOU, in your post. I'm assuming you are not trying to say that you know me? Cuz i'm very sure that you dont. And if that is some kind of referance to the fact that i own a 13 second v6, why the hate? Inferiority complex? What?
I think by you, he was referring to the guy that was describing the car. Why take things so serious? It seems like you feel like you have something to prove to everyone.
Old 11-29-2002, 07:30 PM   #24
Extremestang

Quote:
Originally posted by spankaveli
I think by you, he was referring to the guy that was describing the car. Why take things so serious? It seems like you feel like you have something to prove to everyone.

Woah....back up! No, i having nothing to prove. Just curious if Kiltedbanshee93GT was refering to me. I wasnt the one who made the Video, so i think it was fair game to deffend myself, IF, thats what he was reffering to.

Bat y-pipe, Magnaflow Exhaust, MSDS headers, Bat intake tube, DMD, P/S & Alt Underdrives, Pro-M 75 mm MAF, K&N filter, Diablosport "tuned" Chip, Centerforce clutch, B&M short throw shifter and some suspension mods
Old 11-29-2002, 07:35 PM   #25
ultraflo
NX dealer-man

Quote:
Who's got the inferiority complex???

My initial impression was that his comment was in response to the ignoramous with the GTR Mustang in the vid you posted bro... chill, you've got yourself a very respectable ride there. Others opinions shouldn't matter IMHO. It's YOUR car... right? Now go out an spank on some wannabe import performance cars, okay? ...that'll make you feel better.
ultraflo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2002, 07:36 PM   #26
spankaveli
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by ultraflo

My initial impression was that his comment was in response to the ignoramous with the GTR Mustang in the vid you posted bro... chill, you've got yourself a very respectable ride there. Others opinions shouldn't matter IMHO. It's YOUR car... right? Now go out an spank on some wannabe import performance cars, okay? ...that'll make you feel better.
Apparently he agrees with me...
Old 11-29-2002, 07:52 PM   #27
Extremestang

Quote:
Originally posted by ultraflo

Ultraflow, i probably did take it the wrong way! If so, my apologizes to KiltedBanshee93GT. I must be a little on the moody side tonight, ya think? Just though it was another v8 dude trying to get his licks in, thats all.

Old 11-29-2002, 07:55 PM   #28
ultraflo
NX dealer-man

We all have our moments.

I, for one, can personally attest to that!

No biggie.

Peace.
-Ryan
ultraflo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2002, 10:00 PM   #29
KiltedBanshees93GT
Registered Member

Quote:
Wow, I didn't mean to cause any unrest with that one. To clarify, yes, I was refering to the yahoo in the video. Extremestang, sorry for the confusion. That phrase is one I like to use in day to day speak, I guess it didnt "digitize" well.
KiltedBanshees93GT is offline   Reply With Quote