View Single Post
Old 09-09-2002, 12:00 AM   #21
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Default Re: when it rains it pours

Quote:
Originally posted by nickj8685
Thanks for all your replies guys a gals. I wish I could say it is getting better but it just seems to be getting worse. The same day that Scott died my friend Will's dad died. Then that night some a**hole broke into my new house. I'm not even moved in yet. Now my fiance is in the hospital due to complications from an outpatient surgery she had last week. I think I am gonna need some prozac before all this is over.
OMG!!!!!!! HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!! AND I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE W/ A BLACK CLOUD! God, I'm really sorry to hear all that...thats just awful. I know how you feel though. When **** gets so deep, and it seems like every frigin' time you turn around its SOMETHING ELSE.... I'm REALLY SORRY TO HEAR OF ALL THAT!
I hope that your fiance will be okay and its not too serious. and they nail the mfker that broke into your house. If I EVER am lucky enought to get hold of any prozak, i'll send ya a few!
Good luck to you and please keep us up to date on how things are going.
Take care, Christine TNT

RICE HATERS CLUB MEMBER #38!!

O.B.C #5..thank you!! I feel so priveledged!!

BONE STOCK~ Hell, its a ROUSH!
Topless In Texas is offline   Reply With Quote